Mitsubishi wont turn on!!

Username: Bigpatgreen

San Antonio, Tx USA

Post Number: 1
I have seen many posts with a similar problem, my 42"HD wont power up, green light comes on for a few sec then turns off. Heres my question, I had a repairman come out, spent 20 mins and told me the minimum charge to fix it would be $568.00 that he would have to take it in and run tests but he knew it would cost at least that much. Does that sound right? This really sucks.

San Antonio, Tx USA

Post Number: 2
anyone help here?

Username: Stevectsai

Brea, CA

Post Number: 5
first you need to post model number and year made so we know what kind of tv you're using.

if you're paying 1/4 of the TV value you paid for, then you're paying too much.

If this is a lamp issue, try go through Mitsubishi headquarters to get a replacement.

San Antonio, Tx USA

Post Number: 3
Thanks Steve, its a model WT-A42, the production date is 2002. It says HD1080 on the front. Any help is really appreciate it.

Username: Lalfer50

I have a mitsubishi rear proj. tv. I have sound but no picture. I need 2 power relay part # 287p049040. No longer available with Mitsubishi. Can anybody help?
Thank you

Username: Lalfer50

Post Number: 2
My Mitsubishi is from 1994 and the model # is VS-5061 and again the power relay part # 287p049040.
Thank you

Username: Solly_46

I have a Mitsubihi VS-50803. I am looking for a Red CRT, no longer manufactured.

Please e-mail solly_46@yahoo.com

Username: Lcs38

Blaine, MN USA

I have a Mitsubishi WT-A42 television that has suddenly stopped turning on. When we try, the green light goes on but only for a few seconds then it shuts off. What things can we try on our own to fix it? Is it even fixable???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us