Panasonic ES20S or Pioneer DVR-220??

Username: Showstoppa621

Post Number: 3
I was recomended both these recorders as being top of the line for around $200 or less. I was just about set to purchase the Panasonic ES15S or ES20S from circuity city on sale when someoen told me the recording quality becomes very bad when recording over 2 hours. However, someone else pointed out all dvd recorders have that problem and is best to keep under 2 hours. Then both these recorders were mentioned and talked about highly. Now I don't know what to go with. Panasonic is easier to find than Pioneer but if the Pioneer is better I don't mind searching for one. Can anyone choose from these 2 or possibly clue me in to a better one? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2693
The Toshiba D-R4 is the best recorder I've used out of Panasonic, Pioneer, JVC, Toshiba. Pioneer would be second best.

Bronze Member
Username: Dicks_ndickweeds

Bonerland, USA Country Music

Post Number: 71
Toshiba is s*hit pure and simple. The name toshiba itself is synonymous with sh*it itself. Phillips, sanyo liteon all fit the same bill a complete piece of junk. Warrantied for one year and bust right on that date. Panasonic and the old pioneer recorders will all last 3 times longer than these.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us