62" RCA rear projection

Username: Shaneship

USA

Post Number: 1
Hello I am new. I have a question about what could be wrong and how much its going to cost to get fixed. I have had my RCA for about two years now, and it decided to go nutty on me. First of all it takes about 10-15 minutes for the screen to come on and when it does the top of the screen has a line about 5 inches down and anything in between the top of the tv screen and that line looks like one of those weird mirrors at a fun park. And the bottom of the screen has about 2 inches of space that doesnt have a picture on it. Hopefully I explained it good enough. I dont know alot about fixing TVs but I know not to touch the capacitor! from experience!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Jumpback

Post Number: 93
Shane, I have no clue, but you may want to add what model you have. Is it a DLP?

I would give an RCA authorized dealer a call and describe what you have. They should be able to give you an idea of what it is. A service call should be less than a $100. If they take it to their shop tell them not to do anything until they talk to you about costs AND PARTS AVAILABILITY!

Username: Shaneship

USA

Post Number: 2
Thanks for the reply. The model # is P61937. I am not sure about the DLP.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us