Help with best t.v. for $2,000 to $3,000

Username: Silvad213

Syracuse, Indiana United States

Post Number: 2
Yes, I am currently looking for a new dlp t.v.
I am interested in opinions and advice. Right now I am currently looking to spend about $2,000 to 3,000 dollars. These are the sets I am currently looking at please help.

Toshiba 62HM15 62" HD2+ DLP

Toshiba 62HMX84 62" Cinema HD-Ready Projection DLP TV

Samsung HL-R6167W 61" DLP TV

Toshiba 62" 62HM94/62HM15 DLP Widescreen 16:9 HDTV High Definition TV w/integrated HD tuner

Bronze Member
Username: Turbo15479

Post Number: 11
I was looking for a new television a few weeks ago. I almost bought a DLP but I bought a Mitsubishir crt rear projection. I van't see spending the money on a dlp and spending the money to replace a lamp that does not last for the specified length of time. As far as the picture, if I had two televisions side by side I might tell the difference. In my home it looks great. If you think this years dlp set are better do what I did. I wrote all the model numbers down and called the manufacturers to see if the bulb was in stock and the cost. I called for information on ten set, two of them had a lamp available anf the cost was high. By the way my picture on ny ear projection crt is great form all angles except it is a little dark when I stand up . I don't watch tv standing up so why care.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us