NCAA HD Audio

Bronze Member
Username: Johnd7

Post Number: 17
The NCAA games on the CBS HD channel the last few days have all been having an audio problem where the volume is goes way down every 20 seconds or so then comes back up. Anyone else having this problem? I do not have the problem on any other HD channels nor the same game on the regular CBS channel.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Anybody? I guess all the HT geeks are busy watching movies with killer surround sound not NCAA basketball...lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Formerly_fx

Post Number: 25
Naw, it is the network remote sound transmission. Everyone has experienced the same thing on the HD channel. The analog channels seem to sound fine with no dropouts.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hard to believe they have not fixed this...the problem is continuing tonight. I can't believe this is not a big deal with the number of viewers they have. I would think they know about it and would have it fixed.

Bronze Member
Username: Formerly_fx

Post Number: 29
D. Snyder,

The total numer of HD viewers is so small it pales in comparison the the numer of Analog viewers. I'm sure it is important to them but hardly important enough to spare critical production personell during the main event.

xvxvxvx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us