Pioneer 43" vs. Fujitsu 42"

Username: Noidea123

Post Number: 1
I am deciding between the Pioneer PDP4360HD and the Fujitsu P42XTA51US. Any suggestions?

I can get the Fujitsu for about $600 more. However, the warranty on the Fujitsu is 3 yrs. vs 1 yr. for the Pioneer. I like the aesthetic looks of the Pioneer. One sticking point for me though is the proprietary cable for Pioneer's media receiver. The 3 meter may not be sufficient for my installation, and the 10 meter cable is about $400 extra, which clearly shrinks the price gap. Although in place of this cable for the Fujitsu I would have to buy (at least) a 5 to 10 meter HDMI cable and a bundled component cable to run from the TV to the DVD player/sat receiver and audio receiver, respectively.

I, like most individuals, didn't notice a picture quality difference.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 280
Hmm tough call.Im still wondering why the Fujitsu's are so,even know they have a 3yr warranty.I cant even seeing spending around $3,000 for a 43inch Pioneer vs around $3,000 for a 50inch of Panasonic or Toshiba.So ill be watching in on this one.

Silver Member
Username: Rysa4

Post Number: 411
Same thought. No way to call a winner here. Usually pioneers have more bells and whistles than Fujitsus, but that 42 inch Fuji is a really good display.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us