Need a nw Plasma Screen for a Sony Wega KE-50XS910

Username: Magnum68

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone, I bought a 50 inch Sony PLasma WEGA KE-50XS910 with a Cracked screen. I know, it can be expensive to fix it but I got it for a very good price on ebay so it maybe worth fixing. I was going to remove the damaged screen but the stand needs to come off first and that looks impossible. I did remove all the screws from the bottom of the stand but it's screwed in with more screws in the inside of the stand & I can not access those screws at all. I just want to find the Manufacturer of the screen as well as the model, serial number of it. Any help will be greatly appreciated. The front glass is intact, it's the Panel screen that is damaged. If someone is selling a good panel for this model please let me know at magnumc3@hotmail.com
Thanks,
magnum68

Bronze Member
Username: Sal1976

Post Number: 28
xxxx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
xxx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
your crazy

Username: Magnum68

Post Number: 2
Not really, I completely removed the the damaged Plasma Display Panel after I figured out how to remove the stand. All I need to do is find a bad unit with a good screen (of course of the same model) and put it back together. Call me crazy if you like, but I will get this unit going for a lot less than buying it new.
Magnum68
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us