Dvd copying problems

Username: Broughton

Chesterfield, Derbyshire England

Post Number: 1
Hi all,

I recently tried to copy on my dvd copying system via the pc the latest movie version of Oliver Twist, which is made by Pathe. I have tried using DVD Decrypter, Copy to DVD, and also downloaded Any DVD. Unfortunately, once inserted into the dvd drive the computer does not recognise the disc, and all of the dvd copying systems that I have tried to use displays a message 'please insert disc'. Has anybody experienced this problem, and if so, do they know what it's called and how to resolve the copying problem?

The Phoenix
Unregistered guest
First, try the DVD on a stand alone player to determine if it is defective.

Sixx
Unregistered guest
DVD Decrypter IS THE BEST. First, after you had opened the DVD with the program, select what audio you do not want, then hit back up, that should do it, second, try to get this one: Super DVD Copy. For more information, please install Ares P2P software, and search for The Devil Reject Hangout Chat Room for more FREE software! Only On Ares!!

Username: Mms123

Raleigh , NC USA

Looking to back up movie dvd's that are going bad. Currently have Sonic Media which came with HP desktop. So far, am told can copy dvds via DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink but need Nero driver software. So I am looking to download nero, any suggestions as to which edition?

Also any of you actually been able to copy protected dvd's via Decry. and Shrink?

I can download Decryter and Shrink for free but from what site?
Thanks for all you help.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2494
Nero sucks, use Decrypter to burn. When you click backup in Shrink there will be an option ISO image file and burn with Decrypter, it will open Decrypter and burn the disc. The only place I know of that still has Decrypter, get it now.
http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/#dvddecrypter

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/dvd_rippers/dvd_shrink.cfm

Username: Patty416

Texas

Hello Everyone....

I am a newbie and trying to learn how to use my laptop to it's capacity so that I can "backup" my DVD's (my son, like most teens, is very careless and has ruined a few DVDs from our home collection due to careless handling). I have the DVD Shrink program and Nero installed and have run into a problem. I was able to "backup" my first DVD with no problem following the instructions that I have read here in your forum using my MATSHITA DVD-RAM drive, but now Nero will not allow me to select that drive as my recorder (there is a small red "x" on the corner of it) but I can select the "Image Recorder". Does anyone know why this is? I am sooooo lost! Did I do something wrong?? Please help, I would so very much appreciate any input on the matter. Thank you so sweetly!!!!!

Username: Al15

In what store not a site a store that i can buy DVD Red Pro or a Stabilizer or Sima GoDVD Video Duplicator because i want to copy my copyrighted VHS to DVD and my DVDs to DVD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us