Which one to get and rumours..

Username: Patenl

Canada

Post Number: 4
Hi,
Would like opinions on if I should purchase a Sony Grand Wega KFE50A10 for $2499+taxes Canadian...for $449 I can get the 4 year full warranty including one bulb in the first year...if I wait till my Home Theatre room is ready in about 2 months will the price lower again?....also they had the 55" KDFE55A20 for $2999 but in Consumer Reports the picture for DVD playback and HDTV was better on the 50".

Rumours...people are saying Plasma will no longer exist...LCD-TV will stay....DLP will stay and some say stay away from Rear projection.....is this the CRT rear projection?...

Any opinion on which type and brand to get would be appreciated.
thanks
Luc

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 251
Sony Toshiba or Hitachi in Rear Projos. Plamsa Panasonic or Toshiba for the price and best is Pioneer.As for projos CRT will be dinosaurs fo too long causing there on there way out.Also DLP is a rear projo.

Bronze Member
Username: Croozer

Rockford, IL United States

Post Number: 29
The JVC HD52G886 has a great picture and it uses LCOS technology.

Bronze Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 77
New models will be out in the spring and summer, May is the best month to get a deal on existing HDTV's. The only problem with waiting for May is that the model may be sold out by then.

Silver Member
Username: Xdrummer03

Tenessee

Post Number: 254
Yeah like right now the Panasonic PD-TH50PX50U is discontinued.The JVC 40" LCD is about to go away as well as the Toshiba 50HP95 plasma.Toshiba may be due to the fact Pansonic makes almost everything for the Toshiba plasmas.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us