Connecting 2 FTA receivers on one lnb

Username: Rauldef

Post Number: 9
Can somebody explain to me how can I connect two FTA receivers (Pansat 2700A + 3500SD) on one single dish that has only one lnb. The single lnb has two connecters for the RG-6 cable.

Also, do I have to use one or two Diseq-switch ?

Thankx

Silver Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 802
so its a DUAL LNB...has 1 "eye" for 1 sat signal BUT has 2 outputs for 2 receivers..

this is an easy one...run a cable from each out put directly to each receiver...no switches!...U only have 1 LNB and sat signal,no need for switches..

Upload

Username: Rauldef

Post Number: 10

Thanks LK for your help. You'are the men.
It's exactly what you have answered I needed to know.

bouttep
Unregistered guest
LK

i have a pansat 2700 i loaded the bin , when i scan the satelite it only scan's the 110 not 119 and i have both , it works fine on the pansat 2500 that i have in the living room
any ideas ?

Harry Johnson
Unregistered guest
LK

I have a carrot in my anus. I bent over while hooking up my SW21 switch to my Dish 500, and my smartass boyfriend came over and shoved the carrot right where the sun don't shine.

Now I can't get any channels. Should I unhook the SW21 or remove the carrot?

Thanks!

=l ; )
Unregistered guest
NO Thank you/LM(F'N)AO

Harry Johnson
Unregistered guest
I just thought that the carrot might be interfering witt the 110 spot beam. Im still pulling in the 119 no problem. It is a rather large carrot. Feels kind of neat though, maybe Ill leave it.

Ill keep you posted though, thanks for the concern

=l ; )
Unregistered guest
Could you post us a picture so we could get a better idea of what your problem is.

Harry Johnson
Unregistered guest
Neegrow has the only picture I took of the event, he is into homoerotic vegetable photography.

Bronze Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 64
bouttep - Unless you have 119 set up on disqe # 1 input, the above you stated won't work. A channel list will work, however you have to correctly configure your switch. I.E. 119 connected to input # 1 and in the antena setup configured the same way. 110 connected to input # 2 and in the antena setup configured the same way.

I would recommend to anyone and everyone - if you're going to do a blind scan, connect the sat directly into box (bypass switch) make sure you turn the disqe switch off in the antena setup and scan that sat only. Then do the same for the other. Once you've done this then reconnect your switch and make sure you configure the antena's properly...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us