Whats your recomendation on these tvs?

Username: Renegade44

Post Number: 1
hello Gang

Im confused as hell as every single sales person tells me something different so Im gonna ask the pros for help....you guys!!!

I am looking at purchasing a new tv. It is for my main living space that is fairly bright. I have narrowed my search down to 2 tvs. Which one should I buy and why..... I will be running a Bell Expresvu Hi DEf satellite through them

My options are:

Samsung model DLP 50"
HL-R5064W

Best price so far $2150 plus tax

Next model is:
Sony Model
KDF-E50A10

Best price is $2269 plus tax. They will also give me the stand at 339 plus a Sony DVD recorder at 329. When you purchase all 3 you are eligible for a $200 rebate

What do you think is better? My viewing distance is about 10 feet away.

Thanks

Username: Tvcable_guy

Post Number: 3
The HL Samsung line of DLP's use an integrated inferon resistor coupled with a stepup transformer with 3 dipole linear programmed diplar chips from Zeon acoustics. Testing has shown that this combination interacts negatively with the horizontal resolution producing a multi facet sliced picture when viewed in a dim surrounding. The Sony model failed the upper voltage screen resolution when subjected to trinitron fluctuations which is Sony's trademark, indicating a failure of the monophased resolution by not using smaller pixels closer together, thus producing a dim picture.

Cable Guy

The Phoenix
Unregistered guest
Do not buy Samsung unless you want to spend your time in the repair shop.

Username: Tvcable_guy

Post Number: 4
Phoenix is right and Sony is only a name that sells itself not the product. Want the best, any Panasonic PX50U line is at the top of the NTSC test scale, and you won't go wrong.

Tech Guy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us