COMPONENT AND DVI PROJECTOR

dumgum
Unregistered guest
Do any of you guys know of projectors with a component and dvi (or hdmi or both)input. Hoping for around the price range of 1000 to 2000. Cannot find any in that price range yet. Thx for any help

Silver Member
Username: Davidpa

Portland, Oregon US

Post Number: 124
infocus 7200, which is the same as toshiba MT8U- both these projectors can be had for around 3000 refurbed, but I did see one on ebay (infocus 7200) for 1995.00 new. I actually owned this projector and it was a very good picture, if not great for the money, but I also paid much more than they go for now. Good luck!

h31er
Unregistered guest
The optoma h31 is in that price range, I think selling in Canada for 1500 at costco with a screen included. I think it is good quality for the buck, but not sure what every1 else thinks about it.

meandme
Unregistered guest
I think the optoma h31 has been discontinued for the h32.

Username: Mmonden

Post Number: 1
or the Optoma H27 for $800. It has DVI w/HDCP

Username: Cerebus

Post Number: 3
I own the optoma h27 and it kicks azz. I was convinced to get it over the h31 on another site. It is supposedly better and it is cheaper.

Bronze Member
Username: Jinster

Post Number: 72
yup, i second infocus 7200 which i also own. it was suppost to be their flagship model and the best picture to be had when first released. but that was couple years ago (3yrs i think?) and now if you can find it for under $2000, it can still be considered as a bang for the buck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us