"RCA Scenium 50" Widescreen DLP HDTV - Model: HD50LPW175"?

Bronze Member
Username: Agentxfile

Post Number: 26
I have decided to get the "RCA Scenium 50in. Widescreen DLP HDTV - Model: HD50LPW175", and I need people that actually has this tv to give me some reviews.
I have seached this forum and there isn't realy any reviews on this RCA DLP tv, so please if you have this "RCA Scenium 50in. Widescreen DLP HDTV - Model: HD50LPW175" please post your thoughts on this tv as I will be getting it by the end of this month or the beginning of march.

Thanks,

Joe

Bronze Member
Username: Mumbo

Post Number: 13
If you've already made up your mind, why not wait until after you buy it and THEN read the reviews? Let it be a surprise. ;)

I planned to buy that model as well. Look in the "RCA DLP TVs" thread here and you'll find some comments on it. RandyM speaks pretty highly of that model. Supposedly, it's got good sound, more reliable engine than some earlier sets and a bulb that may last extra long (for a dlp). If you like the high-tech black looks, then it might be a winner for you.

When I went to buy mine it was out of stock (the store's website said they had it in). I noticed that the floor model I'd been staring at in the past was gone. I asked why and they said it was out for repairs ("bad power supply" he thought). As it happened there was a deal on the Samsung HLR5067, which I'd also been admiring. I went with the Sammy and have been loving it. Good luck.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us