RCA 60" Dead no power

Username: Kevin1488

Post Number: 1
Ok so i have been doing my research on this TV and what not and i got this TV for free. The Model Number is a RCA P60752EB and the Chasis number is PTK169EC and when i go to power it up it does not turn on and i have been reading around and it sounds like this is a common problem in these old RCA TV's. From what i have been reading the HV Splitter has gone bad does that sound correct i think i have the part number too for the splitter not totally sure can someone maybe verify if this is the problem from previous problems with this TV.. Thanks a bunch guys

Post Number: 2
I am having a guy come in to fix in wednesay and he says its just the Power Relay is it really that simple or what. nothing turns on when i plug it in no lights on the front or anything any input by wednesday would be apprectiated

Post Number: 4
Thanks for all the great input guys and replies to my posts. I have figured out for sure the problem is my HV Splitter I have unplugged the red wire from there and isloated it then pluged my tv in and bam there is sound and no picture which idicates that the HV Splitter is bad once again guys thanks for all the input and replies to my posts
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us