Archive through September 16, 2005

Username: Sc1653

Wisnton-Salem, NC USA

Post Number: 2
I am trying to record my kids protected VHS tapes to DVD using an Emerson DVD recorder. Can anyone tell my a product that I can buy that will help with this?

Username: Andyyanov

Hello Stephanie!
If I understand well this is problem like I had at home. Your VHS tapes is protected. I have device from guys http://www.dimax.com.ua It have to help you. It remove protection. And you can see your records on DVD without problem.
Write me if you need help.

With regards,
Andy.

Username: Foudemusique

Montreal, Quebec

Post Number: 1
stephanie ask for digital video stabilizer it works

Post Number: 10
Hi marcnadon!
No problem. Stephanie can choose.
She is free to choose. But I am using DVD Red Pro to copy DVD to VHS and it work for me as Dimax promised. It good work.
Andy.

Username: Foudemusique

Montreal, Quebec

Post Number: 4
andy i did not say she is not free to choose

Username: Xol

I'm using red pro for my Panasonic DMR E80.
Works just fine.
The exact link was
http://www.dimax.com.ua/English/dvd_recorder.htm

Username: Nysoftwareman

Post Number: 4
The Best Available units to copy (Copy Protected) DVDs are the SIMA GO DVD ($90) or the SIMA SCC-2 ($150) For Full Info on these units - Go to -> (http://www.videoguys.com )

NEW YORK, NY USA

Post Number: 5
The Best Available units to copy (Copy Protected) DVDs (Or) VHS tapes are the SIMA GO DVD ($90) or the SIMA SCC-2 ($150) For Full Info on these units - Go to -> http://www.videoguys.com
For better prices -> http://www.beachaudio.com

Anonymous

Nice advert. company for Sima but why not red pro?
It costs less and supports component video.

NEW YORK, NY USA

Post Number: 6
Why send away to Europe for the DVD RED. The SIMA Go DVD is available here in the USA. Either online or in most Audio /Video stores. The SIMA GO DVD has 4 Selectable Enhancement modes. It also looks nicer too compared to that stupid red balloon thing they call DVD RED PRO!
I use it, It works fine! If you are into video edting and have both a DVD player and a VHS VCR Recorder hooked up to your DVD Recorder. Then the SIMA SCC-2 is the best bet!

NEW YORK, NEW YORK USA

Post Number: 7
The DVD RED Pro Requires a $12.00 Adaptor for Super VHS. The SIMA Go DVD Does NOT Require any
S-VHS Adaptor. The SIMA is available here in the USA. Either online or in most Audio /Video stores.
----------------------------------
If you are into video edting and have both a DVD player and a VHS VCR Recorder hooked up to your DVD Recorder. Then the SIMA SCC-2 ($150) is the best bet!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Hi!
I am sorry for disturbing but...
Was at Dimax company site now( http://www.dimax.com.ua ) and counted :-)
So device with all functions that people need and with S-Video adapter on 30% chipper then device you advertised here.
Please be careful.

Andy.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK USA

Post Number: 8

The SIMA GO DVD is $80.00 (Do a Web search for best price) But it is really about much more than the price difference!

First of all, the SIMA has FOUR Enhancement Modes
The DVD Red Pro has none !

You dont have to add the stupid adaptor for s-video.

The SIMA has a full One Year USA warranty.
and a 800# for Free Tech Support.

If you live in the USA and order the SIMA from any reputable dealer you will have it within one week.

Or go to BEST BUY , pick it up, and have them meet the best price you find.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK USA

Post Number: 9
http://www.audio-discounters.com/photo-video-camcorders---accessories-sima-post- production-video.html

(Sima CT-2 Go-DVD Video Enhancer)
(Regular price: $149.95- Sale : $77.64)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Hey Mister!
You even do not specify your name...
Afraid something?

Easy, easy. Buy for yourself 2 devices that you advertising and be happy. The people who can think will make their choice wothout you help.
Please stop your debate.
I only tried to help people.

Andy.

Username: Videobuyr

Hey,Yanovskiy , Let me see your Green Card!
This Person is NOT ADVERTISING. He is NOT affiliated with ANY of these companies! If you want to help people, then dont let them get the DVD RED PRO! I bought the SIMA GO DVD and it is GREAT!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Of course, no :-)
Simply, it is boring to him.
Who has told you about him?
It means you work at Sima?
I am not citizen of USA.
And if the Sima so communicates with
their customer...
Then I do not know what to say.
These are my last words in this debate.
Good-bye.

Andy.

Grace
Unregistered guest
I've used dvd red pro for my own needs
and it work as they promised on their site
http://www.dimax.com.ua
Good luck.

Grace.

Username: Sbackfield

N.Y.C, N.Y. Usa

i have the sima ct 2 it works fine,however it is a nuiscence to disconnect the cables between the dvd and the vcr. Is it possible to use for the dvd the s video cable and then change the input for the vcr by using the composite video cable?This way i would not have to change the s video between the dvd and vhs and wouls save me the expense of getting the scc 2 and making additional room for it in my system.Any advice would be appreciated
thank you
Stew

Username: Jinn

Massillon, Oh US

I can build my own computer and swap the engine in my jeep, but,,,, I don't know the first thing about dvd/vcr recording. this is where you guys come in. If you wouldn't mind explaining a few things for me. such as copy protection, I have read prior posting and realize I need to purchase the DVD RED PRO for my dvr. is that all I need to convert my vhs library? and now stoopid question i need answered, or verified. I am trying to figure out recording speeds (HQ,SQ,LQ,EQ) I understand the quality part i think but,,, just to be sure, can i record a 164 min vhs tape onto a 4.7gb dvd disk (120 min) on the LQ setting and it will fit in full? " i am explaing this to myself here so you can verify that i am right or wrong." don't be offended" How much of a difference will the picture and audio quality be? I don't expect much i am recording from vhs for convienance not picture quality. Also; where do you guys get a good deal on DVD-R's or +R's and what is the advantage or disadvantage to either? alright enough for now.
thanks
Jinn

Silver Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 313
It's LP not LQ, and yes it will fit. If you get something with bitsetting like the Pioneer or JVC then you can get the best possible recording per available disc space. The videotapes will look considerably better on DVD. I get my Prodisc DVD-Rs from Rima.com for about 36 cents apiece when bought 100 at a time. +R or -R would depend on the recorder. The better brands all use -R.

Username: Charlie_x

England

Hi

I have a DVD Red Pro from Dimax. Initially I experienced a problem some others have had - copy was in black and white (not colour) but with faint horizontal "rainbow" colour bands across the screen.

I linked my VHS player through the Red Pro to the TV and recorded onto DVD from the TV channel playing the VHS. This works fine and the results are great. Why doing this should make any difference puzzles me - but why worry if it works?
Charlie

Silver Member

Post Number: 349
I don't know abnout that particular stabilizer, but mine has an adjustment inside that can be set for maximum quality.

grateful
Unregistered guest
Thank you so much everyone for your postings, I have just ordered a product to help me copy my precious vhs of a child's dance performance, which I purchased, but only vhs was available why they would copy protect it is beyond me since only the parents will want it anyway. I will also copy my instruction video for exercise machine and save space in my cabinet.

MikeC32958
Unregistered guest
Thanks everyone. I am going w/the SIMA CT-1 from Best Buy at $59.99 !

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=1074788291354&skuId=6296563&type=prod uct

Username: Nkawtg

Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm looking at buying a DVD recorder and VCR combo. Does anyone know if I will be able to record my VHS tapes to DVD without any loss of quality? I see all the discussion about extra components to buy, but they wouldn't work with a combo unit. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 487
The tapes will look better on DVD. If using a combo you won't be able to copy any protected tapes. Combos are cheap units, buy seperate if possible, better quality.

Username: Nkawtg

David,
Thanks for the info, don't think I'll go with the combo unit since I need to copy all my VHS tapes to DVD.
Thanks again

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
You will need a stabilizer for any tapes with macrovision.

Username: Thomasb46

Hi

I want to make copies of my kids DVDs ( store purchased) using a Pioneer 220 recorder. I would like to have the copies for use in my car?

Is there any device that will allow me to do this ?

Thanks
TB

Anonymous

I did a little research on both products and I found the SIMA GO DVD was $130 at Best Buy. The $50 version, I was informed would not shut the copyright off, but was for other stabilization issues, Whereas the Red Pro costs $47.99 + shipping for a total of $62 and comes with both cables and will turn the copyright off. The salesman at Best Buy also told me the SIMA does not work on all DVDs for turning off the copyright.

Username: Kyfan32

I want to copy Disney VHS tapes to DVD. Will this red box remove the Disney copyright so it may be done?

Unregistered guest
what if any is the difference between a red pro and a sima stabilizer? do you have to disconnect to just watch cable? i get it that you need one or the other to cpy vhs to dvd or reverse, but what's the difference between them. also can one or the other be used with a rf mod. connected to a tv-rf-dvr-vcr-cablebox?

Anonymous

I tried the SIMA, it cost $129.99, and I had to buy 2 RCA Cables to go with it. It did not work. My VCR was still giving me the screen that says "copyright protected". I had it hooked up exactly as the diagram showed. This product does not remove copyright locks and it costs double what the red pro does.

I was in a hurry and did not want to wait for the Red Pro to be mailed to me. When I e-mailed and asked the tech people at Red Pro, they did tell me that Red Pro would solve the problem of the copyright lock on my VCR.

Username: Mgardner

Grand Blanc, MI USA

Look at some of the electronic parts speciality store online, (Parts Express and All Electronics).
They sometimes have units that remove the copyguard that are relatively inexpensive. I have purchased some for work to us in a 20-foot video display and they work great. They only work for NTSC signals.
Happy copying!

Bronze Member
Username: Xol

Post Number: 36
I personally use DVD Red PRO from http://www.xdimax.com
and is very satisfied with it's quality. I had a problem to figure out how to connect my setup and got the excellent help from their customers support. They provide diagrams and clear instructions how to find out the right way to do it.

Anonymous

So am I hearing that to defeat all the various schemes I need to purchase the Red Pro at $50
The Sima Scc-2 Pro will handle the Macrovision but not copywrite protected DVD's and its $150

Username: Jthopper

I would look at Alex's, Charlie's and Andy's content in their post, their language style and their post counts and then determine if they are the same person. Then determine who they work for and then make your decision. Buyer beware.

Username: Jonnydaggett

I have used my DVD Red Pro several times with my Sharp DVD recorder, but it doesn't work with all DVDs. What's the deal? I've been successful with DVDs like Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Collateral, Training Day, and Walking Tall. But it will not let me copy DVDs such as First Blood, Reservoir Dogs, Heat, Man on Fire, and others. I thought I was doing something differently each time, but I've triple checked everything. Any help? Thanks.

Pat Ridge
Unregistered guest
I prefer to buy products from companies that do not market in broken english. I ordered the Sima unit. If it works the way you all say it does, I will be happy. You see, if the advertising web page is hard to read, imagine how crummy the owners manual would be.

Username: Bluedog

Just wanted to get a message in here since this forum and a couple other forums where I'll be repeating this complaint is where I first read about this DVD Red Pro product and decided to give it a try. I'm trying to record several old and long out of print VHS videos to DVD, and running into copy protection issues that shut down my DVD Recorder. After purchasing the FULL set up of this DVD Red Pro, plus an S-Video adapter because my VCR is S-Video, I hooked everything up and found that my DVD Recorder would finally record copy protected tapes, but that the picture recorded with a pulsing strobe like picture (bright, not bright, bright, not bright, really fast), which renders the picture virtually unwatchable. I tried numerous hook-up variations, with no success and the same picture problem. I contacted DIMAX customer service to see if there was anything they could suggest. No response. I waited two weeks and tried e-mailing again. And again, no response. So I went back to PayPal (DIMAX's only form of online payment) and requested refunds. PayPal will not refund money for "quality of merchandise" complaints. So I essentially lost every penny I sent to these crooks. $92.46 for the "Full" package, and $11.90 more for the S-Video hook-up. BUYER BEWARE!!!

Unregistered guest
I just purchased the Sima CT-2....
I am recording my VHS movie library onto my DVD recorder...
So far out of 10 VHS commercial vHS tapes only half will record.
It only disables the write protect on about half.
Any idea what may be causing that?Anything I can try?
Is it assumed that if it works at all it should work on all?
Thank you.

Anonymous

Thank You SOO much for warning me I cant afford to just drop money like I'm rich, and I was getting ready to purchase the dvd RED. I had already talked my hubby into it and everything, after reading ur post.. I am going to avoid this product like the plague!!! Thanks A Million, for taking to the time to warn... :0)

Anonymous

Thanks for the info, Blue Dogg,, the previous post is from me to u!!!!

Anonymous

You may want to try http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=23&products_id=1365&lsaid=272992 if price is an issue.

I have bought from liksang before but not this particular product.

Username: Blondy0626

Inwood, WV United States

I bought the DVD Red Pro and can't get it to work for me. I have a VCR/DVD combo unit and I even tried it on a VCR by its self. Can anyone out there help me.

Michelle Blu
Unregistered guest
I just bought a cheap digital vidio stabilizer (about $30) on ebay to copy dvd to dvd. I'm finding it works on some dvd's and not others, and it doesn't matter if it's a newly released dvd or an older title, it may work or it may not.
Does anyone have any ideas to make it work all the time? Also i tried the computer copy thing and that didn't work because my computer has some kind of an encryption protection that i can't get pass. Any idea's or suggestions would be helpful.
Thank you, Michelle

Silver Member

Post Number: 565
DVD Shrink for the computer. My stabilizer has an adjustment in it that I had to use for DVDs.

Gramppa
Unregistered guest
Is there away to record VHS to DVD even if theres a copyright on it? or protected I'd rather not do anything illegal but this industry leads us any direction they want with restrictions (which some I understand) but hey my entire 12 foot wall is taken up with bulky VHS Tapes (60% commercial movies) heck I don't wanna sell nor have people over for that matter haha just want more space :-) any solutions?? ohhh did I mention im poor? we adopted our granddaughter and money seems to be slim pic'ns?

Unregistered guest
I just (last week) bought the top of range Sony DVD HD recorder since I have over 200 old (1980-1995) VHS tapes to archive that are not available on DVD. Up to now I have tried 10 tapes and although a perfectly good picture is seen through the DVD recorder all come up with cannot record warning when any attempt to record is tried. To be sure I checked the same thing does happen with a newish 2003 macrovision protected tape but not on home recorded tapes. So I cannot archive anything and the SONY equipment seems useless for VHS archiving. These tapes are pre-macrovision so I would like to know if anyone has any idea why it does not work? A colleague who has a old SONY recorder without HD has tried a couple of the tapes and has no problem. My worry is that SONY have incorporated something into there latest models that can detect a commercial tape independent of protection - if so that is really rotten!

Anonymous

FYI I talked to Best Buy tonight regarding the Sima Video Enhancers. They told me there is talk of pulling them off shelves...Get em while you can......

Unregistered guest
OK so you all got the Macrovision sorted. What about the Copywrite Protection that keeps shutting down my DVD Recorder?

BellaMia
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know if you can actually use the SIma GODVD with a VCR/DVD recorder combo? I have the combo and Best Buy tol me it would work, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to hook it up!

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
No, not with a combo.

Anonymous

a simple thing to do is to put tape on the little square hole at the end of the tape.

Mike05
Unregistered guest
Yeah, I"m havin the same problem. I have a Zenith Dvd Recorder/VHS Combo, and Seems like the Go DVD is NOT working at all with it. Looks like I gotta take it back to Best Buy. Oh well. One of these days they have to come up with a Video Stabilizer good for combos too.

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
Combos suck anyway, buy seperate.

T.Timmerman
Unregistered guest
Hasn't Macrovision been around since the '70s? I have the movie Patton and it has copy protection on it. I did become successful in duping it with a Sony vcr circa 1983. I would like to copy my purchased vhs movies but most of them are protected. Previous posts seem to suggest that converting to dvd is out of the question. Too bad.

Silver Member

Post Number: 690
Definitely not out of the question, you just need a stabilizer.

Username: Xshop

http://www.xshop.com.ua , http://www....

http://xshop.com.ua- Best internet shop !!!!!!!!

http://wwww.xshop.com.ua
All: audio video foto computers mobiles.. e.t.c..

Post Number: 5
Hello Roger!
I want to say that I know Xshop company (you can find it at http://www.xshop.com.ua ). I've purchsed DVD Red Pro it works. And quality of picture in output is good. No noises or any lines.
I hope my message can help you.
Write me if you have a question.
Bye.

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 111
The Sima CC2 works for me from all sources. But from the chatter, it seems more expensive than the Red Pro.

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
Additionally, the Sima unit allows adjustment of color, brightness, etc. It is already S-video compatible without the need for an adapter. I have nothing against Red Pro as I have never used it, only reviewed the specs.

Post Number: 6
Hi!
I am sorry for disturbing but...
Was at Xshop company site now( http://www.xshop.com.ua ) and counted :-)
So device with all functions that people need and with S-Video adapter on 30% chipper then device you advertised here.
Please be careful.

Andy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 695
Get one from MCM Electronics for $20. I've been using one for over a decade, they work fine.

Username: Divingbums

I purchased the Sima, unfortunatly I have a combo unit, wish I knew they sucked. However, you can use them to record with the Sima if you use another VCR and hook up threw the outside plug in.

Username: Edmundo

Aracaju, Sergipe Brazil

Hi,

How the best Digital stabilizer to VHS-DVD/DVD-DVD? I have a Pioneer 210 recorder and stereo VCR panasonic,what the best to these equipaments?

Anonymous

I have found that if you can find at yard sales two older version vcrs early 80's, you can copy the copy protected vhs tape buy putting a piece of scotch tape over the whole on the front of the tape no expensive decoders needed. Simply connect the 2 vcrs togther and record on any standard grade tape.

Username: Microwavemom

HELP Please
I bought a Sima Go DVD and have 2 combo units but I do not know how to hook it up so it will work. Thought I had but it did not work to stop the protection.
I need your help

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
I don't know if the Sima CC2 is "the best", having no direct experience with some of the rival brands. But it is outstanding and has never failed to work on VHS and DVD. The ability to color correct has been very useful.

Username: Quayman

ManchesterGreat Britain

Hi gentlemen, after reading all the messages about which product to use (most enjoyable) I have opted and sent for DVD Red Pro Plus. I like the look of it and if it does the job for me I will be most satisfied. Analizing the messages I'm in no doubt that DVD Red comes out on top. No I'm not an employer of DVD Red, just an ordinary silver surfer living a quite life here in the UK.
It just so happened that as I have a large amount of videos that I'm coppying to DVD and a few will not copy as they are copywright protected. Incidently all of these films are what I recorded off SKY satalite which I don't have any more.
As the large amount of videos I have take up too much space hence the reason for putting them on DVD.
Most of the films would copy but I have up to now 6 that will not. So in desperation I surfed the net and came upon this great site. Am well pleased I did. Anyhow thanks to all for letting me have my pennies worth...bye...wizo

Unregistered guest
I have bought two sima ct-2s and they work like a champ.Both dvd and vhs are transferable resulting in as good a version as original.Would not trade them for any thing. VHS TO VHS,DVD TO VHS,VHS TO DVD,DVD TO DVD.

Unregistered guest
I have bought two sima ct-2s and they work like a champ.Both dvd and vhs are transferable resulting in as good a version as original.Would not trade them for any thing. VHS TO VHS,DVD TO VHS,VHS TO DVD,DVD TO DVD.

Anonymous

I am using a SIMA CT-2 for the first time today and I am getting a pulsing from light to dark on a regular frequency. The copyright stuff is no problem now but I need to know what to do for the "light and dark" pulsing. Can anyone offer any advice ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
The light and dark is the copyguard, some machines are more forgiving on copy protection, some aren't.

Billy Joel
Unregistered guest
I'm trying to hook up to record from DVD to VHS - How do I hook it up? I have the Sima GO DVD CT2 - it didn't have instructions with it.

daz
Unregistered guest
i have just bought a sony dvd recorder and i am having trouble burning from my 2nd dvd player. no picture is recorded due to the copyright in place. if there is anyone out there who can help me bypass these copyrights, it would be excellant. any ideas are welcome. is there a chip avaliable????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1065
You need a stabilizer. You'd be far better off to buy a burner.

SpringerSpaniel
Unregistered guest
Umm... if your TV has video out jacks... could you not just run those to the front inputs of your DVD/VCR combo? And record whatever is showing on your TV? Or would the macrovision still kick in??

Username: Quayman

ManchesterGreat Britain

Hi all, Just to let you know I have just recieved and fixed up the Red Pro Plus from Dimax. I am very pleased with it. I am now able to transfer copyright protected videos to DVD. I would certainly recommend it.
John Smith

Bronze Member
Username: R1t1joby

Post Number: 32
Wow, this conversation has been going on for a whole year now.

-lol-!

Bob Jhon
Unregistered guest
I purchased a DVD-R/VHS Combo so that I could copy my collection of VHS onto DVD's but i have encountered the problem of copyright protection. Is there anyway to remove copyright protection when use a DVD-r/VHS combo unit?? Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1069
A seperate VCR and a stabilizer.

MeCasa
Unregistered guest
You can crack open your unit, splice RCA cables to the wires that connect the two, run them through a stabilizer, close your unit back up and...

walla.. you've sucessfully hacked your unit. You can now record any dvd to a vcr and any vcr to a dvd.

I did it. It works.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1070
That will void the warranty. Combos are poor quality, I wouldn't suggest doing anything that will void the warranty, but that's up to you.

Anonymous

Good day!
I need copy (english) of instructions manual for
(Sony) dvd recorder rdr-hx 710
Namibia.
Thanx

Unregistered guest
i have bought a jvc combo and have the same problem with copy protection,what do we do to get round this problem

Unregistered guest
I have been using the Sima GO DVD unit with my Emerson DVD unit and has worked great for about 6 months now...however, just recently started having problems...such as "Cannot record on this disk"..."Recording Error"...etc...

Is there a reason why this is starting all of a sudden??? Could the Sima unit be wearing out??? Could it be the Emerson unit??? Any help is appreciated...thanks in advance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1147
Does the Sima use a battery? If so replace it.

Unregistered guest
No battery...plugs into wall. I am thinking that it might be the Emerson DVD Recorder because I have been researching and have found some of the same complaints that I am having with mine.

Strange to start happening after so much use though...can't figure it out...should probably switch to a better machine...but cannot afford it.

Another thing that really stinks as well is that my Emerson can ONLY use 4X discs...I even tried discs that were 1-4X...no good...wouldn't work. Tried 8X discs...no good...wouldn't work. ONLY 4X discs.......and they're getting harder and harder to find.

Thanks for the attempted help Mr. Massey...I appreciate it.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1154
As far as the discs, if you look here in this forum you will find a number to call for a firmware update disc that will allow you to use 8x discs. https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/120029.html
I don't know about the stabilizer not working.

Strat
Unregistered guest
Using a DVD/VCR combo recorder, couldn't you just connect a stabilizer or a Red Pro between the VCR outputs on the back and the DVD inputs on the back?

Also, aren't the newer DVD/VCR combo recorders better quality? The specs look about the same as a regular DVD recorder.

Unregistered guest
Thanks for the information regarding the upgrade disc...I certainly appreciate it, and plan to check into it. Thank you for all of your help.

Username: Peytonk33

Cooper city, Florida United states

I am trying to copy VHS movies to DVD, I keep getting a unable to copy message, I am assuming this is a copryright thing, is there anything I can do.

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1256
Digital video stabilizer, plenty of info about them here.

ceci
Unregistered guest
Can anyone suggest a good reliable DVD Recorder? I currently have a $40 VHS player and lots of tapes that I would like to copy them to DVD.

I also checked the prices for Sima CT2 GoDVD. Bestbuy(or worstbuy as I call it) is asking for $129; pricegrubber.com for $149 but video guys have it for only $80. Is there anything that I should know about this???

thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi, everyboy. Sorry if I am disturbing but I could not find the answer to the Mr. SpringerSpaniel's idea about connecting the DVD recorder in a jack video and audio OUT of a television and keeping the jacks IN of the same TV connected to the VCR playing the copy protected VCR tape.

dr ese callum
Unregistered guest
Dear Sirs

Malaria kills at least 3000 children a day and up to 6000 people a day in Africa and Asia.

Passing 50 to 100 microamperes of simple d.c. electrical current through infected blood disables the pathogens and stops it reproducing it was discovered in 1992.

It also works on a broad range of other viruses/bacteria including Hep-A,B,C and also quite importantly for Malaria.You may know malaria is becoming increasingly drug resistant.

See trial study for Malaria at the end below.

BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION.
Research conducted at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1300 Morris Park Ave., Bronx, N.Y.10461 in New York

SIMPLE SUMMARY OF METHOD
The current of 0.0003 to 0.001 amps is passed through electrodes of size 0.5 cm by 2 cm located over wrist artery pulse points on each wrist or same wrist.
The current direction may be reversed every 3 or 4 minutes.

PRACTICAL DETAILED APPLICATION.
Remember it is simple electrical current nothing else that disable the virii/pathogens.In the case of the virii the electrical current stops it reproducing by altering the outer protein layer of the pathogen and the bodys immune system removes the remaining viruses.

The level of the current is very low, 0.025 amps is required to electrocute a person.

These devices only use 0.0003 amps to 0.001 amps maximum.This is much less than a Tens device.

1 microampere is 0.000001 amps.

The practical device to neutralise Malaria inside the body consists of two 0.5cm by 2cm long electrodes wrapped in wet cotton or alternatively conductive foam attached to wrist pulse points or other major artery points and then a direct current of 300 microamperes to 1000 microamperes is passed through the electrodes and then through the blood.

(0.3 Milliamps to 1 Milliamps MAX to allow for losses through the skin. 1 milliamp=0.001 amps)

The current maybe adjusted to suit the condition or individuals. These electrodes are simply taped to the wrist artery or other pulse points where large volumes of blood are flowing.

It is important to use these particular electrode dimensions as the current density must be maintained at 4 to 9 microamperes per square millimetre of electrode.

The higher currents near 1 milliamp produce more rapid results.

Every 5 minutes the current direction is reversed to prevent possible electrolysis.The voltage required to drive this current is from 20 to 40 volts max depending on skin resistance.

Four 9 volt batteries in series would be sufficent.In poorer countries three 12 volt car batteries can be used in series. Mains adapters can also be used.

Application times vary from 20 minutes to up to an hour or more daily depending on condition.

BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION RESULTS.
At Beck-n-Stuff and Microelectricitygermkiller a number of private individuals have tried it for a number of viral/bacterial conditions including , Malaria, Cfs, lymphomas and other Cancers with excellent results backed up by blood tests have submitted reports.

The devices are very easy to make yourself and instructions are included at the links below.

Also remember many cancers are caused by virii, bacteria and fungi and parasites as well as genetic and environmental reasons.

http://www.papimi.gr/safe-hiv/AppendixE.htm <---full research paper

http://www.excel.net/~jaguar/experiments.html <---abbreviated paper

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/microelectricitygermkiller/ <----how to make devices yourself.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Beck-n-stuff/ <---user groups of electromed

More general information can be found by typing 'BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION' or 'BECK PROTOCOL'
in web browser.

......recently concluded a small trial we conducted in conjunction
with a medical doctor in Nigeria.

....we relie on doctors who have been exposed to the BECK Protocol to
approach us about conducting a study. MALARIA

A Medical Doctor in Nigeria contacted us in 2001 asking if the blood
electrification aspect of the BECK Protocol was effective against
Malaria. We told him we didn't know but it could be. We sent him a
unit to try on one person who was willing to try it and whose life
would not be put into danger by trying it. About two months later we
heard back from him--the units had been effective with malaria in 5
out of 6 people.

Then we began the long journey (almost eighteen months) of putting
together a proper small trial study. The Nigerian government gave us
a letter of support. Unfortunately due to cultural differences
everything took a lot longer to accomplish. We learned much about
patience. In the end, we decided to stop the study prematurely (we
were originally hoping to have 60 people included in the trial). When
we stopped the trial, 37 people had been enrolled. Stopping
prematurely meant that several of them had not finished the protocol
or the testing. Another limitation was the fact once people tested
negative for malaria, they no longer returned to complete testing and
lab work (they were well so why keep returning to the doctor).

Of the 37 people, 12 were women and 25 were men. The age range was
from 18 to 38. Subjects were either asymptomatic or symptomatic with
malaria. We were unable to test the protocol on individual's with
resistant malaria cases. The type of malaria was P. Falciparum, known
to be the worst strain.

Blood Electrification was administered daily for one hour until lab
work showed negative for malaria. Each person was to be tested for
malaria on days 0, 3, 7, 14 and 28.

Only 8 people completed all the testing. Of these 7 tested negative
for malaria and 1 still tested for malaria.

14 people completed the blood electrification and tested negative,
but they did not complete all of the lab work subsequent to testing
negative.

11 people didn't finish the protocol due to the study being stopped.
Of these 11, all of their malaria loads were reduced, but not
negative.

3 people's records weren't complete so we cannot use the details.

1 person was removed from the study before beginning because they
also had typhoid and due to the parameters of the study they could
not be included with the study.

An important note is that the majority of people testing negative
showed negative between day 3 and day 7 testing. Also, virtually
everyone had a significant reduction or elimination of symptoms on
day 3.

This study is by no means conclusive, however we feel it has given us
some good information as to the possible effectiveness of blood
electrification as per Bob Beck with malaria. We are very much
interested in continuing the research in this area, and are doing our
best at finding funds that may be available to us now that we have an
indication of the effectiveness.
We have other research projects that are in the beginning
administrative stages. Once completed we will release the information.

DONATING BLOOD ELECTRIFICATION DEVICES.

SOTA has also been donating units to a few organizations in Africa.
One such group operates out of remote villages in South Africa. They
have approximately 90 health care workers that go out into the
villages, trying to help people. SOTA sent them several units to use
in the villages. We have not had a lot of feedback from them...you
can imagine how difficult communication is between third world
conditions in these villages and our ultra-modern society. However
the feedback we get always touches our hearts. We are planning on
sending a unit for each of their health care workers so that they
will be able to help more individiuals. We have recently designed a
unit for those in economically poor countries so they can afford what
we consider the most important part of the BECK Protocol--blood
electrification.

We have been told that people in the villages line up to use the
units. The blood electrification units have to be shared and so go on
to the next worker in another village. Unfortunately this means the
treatment gets stopped prematurely in each village. For this reason
we are going to send one unit per heatlh care worker.

Its vital to remember that malaria kills more people than news fashionable diseases like Aids or Sars.

These devices are very simple to make and very low cost.Many people can be treated at the same time.No complicated drugs with side effects are involved.I urge you to investigate and pursue this and to conduct your own experiments to satisfy yourself.

Perhaps support could be invited from Bill Gates or Richard Branson and other media celebrities.

Many people in this forum will have contacts in Microsoft and maybe with Bill Gates and could advise him to focus on this ultra low cost non drug based method.Remember its broad spectrum and not confined to Malaria.

I urge the people reading this to study this and save the information or webpage and pass it on to young bright biophysics student groups for further study if they cant do anything themselves.

You should get a student group or a close associate to do the preliminary experiments/trials and then proceed full steam ahead.

Full instructions on how to make the simple low cost blood electrification devices are included in the above urls.Remember blood electrification can be applied to other conditions too as well as malaria. Some people state they feel much better after using blood electrification due to a lower virial load in the blood.

I hope you will respond to this email and help the many people suffering and dying in Africa and Asia.

The point of this information is for you to further study and implement the findings and start saving lives.

Dr E. Callum

Unregistered guest
Hello

ALL VHS VCRs are made under a license from the JVC corporation. In 1995 or 1996 JVC entered into a business deal with the company that owns Macrovision. The deal states that JVC will REQUIRE all manufacturers of their VHS decks to install circuitry that WILL respond to the Macrovision signal and "scramble" the video making it harder to copy it. In return for this, Macrovison gives JVC a lot of money. The only company who routine snuck around this rule was the one who builds those Go dual deck VHS recorders. If you have a 1995 or earlier VCR you may have noticed that it usually did a better job of copying tapes that the newer decks do. The new circuitry is the reason for this. In any case, get out those old decks and give them a good cleaning and they will generally do a better job of copying for you...though you will still need a copy-stabilizer for SOME tapes (though not as often). I've seen newer VCRs that wouldn't even copy a home recording; Sony products are especially bad about this. I have an old RCA VCR from 1994 and it rarely needs my Sigma box. And ALWAYS use your BEST video connector for the video-to-video line...old or cheap ones can screw up a signal all by themselves. Plain old RCA patch cords will do for the audio side. Of course a Sigma or similar video-stabilizer will allow copying of those VHS tapes on most VCRs. If I had to rate VCRs from really bad to really good it would definitely be "Sony worse an Go Video best" at least when it comes to copying VHS.

Seeya

Chico
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us