Bad deal from Best Buy

Username: Garycoopernbtx

Post Number: 1
On 12-21-2005 I bought my wife a Toshiba 62HM95 from Best Buy. It was a christmas present and we got it hoked up right before Christmas and picture was great. Had some problems with TW card and they replaced it. Toshiba said after repetedly denying a problem that indeed there was a problem and I needed a firm ware update. They sent and it took 15 days. Called Best Buy and the came out on first avalible date January 25th to install. I was out of town and my Wife said the guy did not know what he was doing and he left with the card Toshiba had sent me and I had a TV that would not work at all with Card. On 1-28 I arrived home and loaded the tv into truck and went back to Best Buy. Since the service man was a joke and had actually took my card Toshiba had sent I asked for a refund to shop around and they refused because I was a few days over the 30 days. What a sorry company I have spent a ton of money there the last few years and they know that from the rewards they give. I had to trade for a smaller Sony for $1500 more since inventory was picked over. They had to deliver that since it was not in stock and the delevery people told me that they had picked up about every Toshiba they had sold. Thank God they have other electronic stores because they have lost my home account as well as my business account.

Silver Member
Username: Bill984

Post Number: 129
good, no excuse for poor customer service.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us