JVC HD-ILA Model 52Z575

Anonymous

I need help. I just bought this TV 2 months ago. It was a demo in the store for 4 months or so they say. Here is my problem. When I turn on the TV the green light comes on and then the red light starts blinking rapidly. This will last for approx 10 sec. then the fan shuts off and the tv goes out for a few seconds and comes back on for a few second. This goes on. I have to unplug it to get it turned off. Is this because I need a new lamp. If so can I open back panel to see which light I need? I have called company and they haven't returned my call yet. If someone could give me an idea of the problem please let me know. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 1008
You need a new lamp. The lamp is not in the back however. It is located in the front. Behind the left speaker there should be a thumb screw. Remove this and pull off the speaker grill. The lamp cover has 1 screw, and the lamp itself will be mounted by 2 more screws to the right of the speaker. A good lamp will look clear and shiny, a bad lamp will be cloudy and possibly cracked.

The part number for the lamp is:
TS-CL110U or TS-CL110Uaa.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us