Sony DAV-FX100W Region Free Hack?

Username: K288

Post Number: 1
Hi can anyone help me? I need a region free hack for the Sony DAV-FX100W, 'cause I have a whole bunch of PAL Dvds from before, mostly Disney stuff.... Thanks A LOT!!

Post Number: 3
Guys any hints? I can get to the system menu screen, by holding Eject and Stop on the player itself, then what can/ should I do? Would the One For All 6-Device Universal Remote (URC-6962 remote hack work for this player as well?? Thanks a lot.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone knows how to make a Sharp DV NC65 regio free? I searched and tried everywhere, but can't find anything.

Thanks!!

Unregistered guest
I've tryng to hack this model since more than 2 months whitout any result, even the engineer from sony couldn't give me any answer until today, and they told me it can not be done, i think this is not true, i'be tryng to use the universal hack from sony (this hack works for some models issue during 2004 and 2005 in USA, latiamerican and europe, most of this models were sold during 2005) and a pocket pc with infrared capacity, you can find this proccedure in videohelp.com, but like i told you no sucess until today. I think the proceedure is ok, go to the service menu (pressing stop + eject + volume up) and then try to send the combination with the infrared using any way you can, (you can use your laptop and the winamp, or you can downloand an aplication and use your pocke pc, or use Universal remote like harmony or all-in one. THe problems are in the codes trasnfered. I've requesting information to DVDexplorer.com but until this moment they told me they has not been able to do it (I told you i will pay the fee they normally charged). Well, we will keep tryng.

Post Number: 4
Hi malucema, glad to see your post! Just a little bit confused though... so is dvdexploder.com still trying to hack it or has it given up? Keep me / us posted. I WILL paypal you half the fee if you get a working code, ok buddy?!

Post Number: 5
Hi malucema, glad to see your post! Just a little bit confused though... so is dvdexploder.com still trying to hack it or has it given up? Keep me / us posted. I WILL paypal you half the fee if you get a working code, ok buddy?!

DAVCrazy
Unregistered guest
I think www.dvdexploder.com has the technical know-how to do it, as they've helped me in the past. However, they only deal in pure handset codes, not infrared technology. It just takes time for the handset codes to bob to the surface I suppose. I'll be interested to know if the infrared tech will work here though. Pass on the codes when you get them? :-)

Unregistered guest
sorry i was on vacation. Until this moment i have not received any answer from dvdexplorer.com, (thanks god i didn't pay the fee in advance), until this moment i have not get any sucess with this specific model, i had use the infrared hack proccedure with other sony dvd models and the sony hack you find on the web and it's works fine, but this model it's really becoming difficult. Probably somebody else will find the handset codes first using the normal remote control. The others solution is try a set of infrared combinations, it's ok I has use this proccedure before in others models and had works fine, the problem is this proccedure take a lot of time. I think that the best proccedure is using a pc or pocket pc or a palm with infrared capacity, downloand the winamp apllication (free from web), find the correct conbination of infrared codes and assign it to buttons 1 to 5 in your pc/ppc/palm and press them during the service menu, but like i mention before no luck until today i will continue searching in order to find it and made public.

FREE INFORMATION IS THE KEY TO PROGRESS!!!!

Post Number: 6
Hi malucema, hope you had a nice vacation. Sorry what do you mean by No luck until today? Does that mean you got it today then, please please confirm, THANKS!

malucema
Unregistered guest
I'm sorry but no luck with this model, i'll continue searching to see if i found something. I'll post on this forum if i found something.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us