What do i do???

Username: Daddy98028

Bellevue, Wa Washington

Post Number: 2
i need help these are my components how can i get the most picture quality??

necht 1100 projector
yamaha htr-5760 reciever
sony hdmi dvp-cx995v dvd player
dvi cable box hd

Bronze Member
Username: Praetorian

Post Number: 29
Specifically what kind of advice are you looking for? How to set up? What to set up with? Lay out of your HT? Acoustics?

Username: Daddy98028

Bellevue, Wa Washington

Post Number: 4
I am trying to find a way to have HD for the cable box and the dvd palyer from the projector

Username: Songartist2448

Indianapolis, Indiana United State...

Post Number: 1
My Name is Shirley Ruth Caron, I'm 58 years old and I'm a Renowned Poet, Songwriter and Singer. My Husband, Mike and I run a Business, "M & S Music Management(we are Talent Agents)" and we are affiliated with Emerald Records in Nashville, Tennessee. The Owner/Producer of Emerald Records has sent us some DVD's of different Material for our TV Show that will be airing this week on Cable Channel 76(Comcast). We desperately need someone's help! We are not familiar with Editing Material from our DVD Player onto a Video-tape on the VCR, which we need to do. I know this sounds kind of confusing, but, I did not know how to ask about this matter. Could someone please give us Information on how to do this? Thank you so much! We deeply appreciate your help and we need to get busy and put the TV Show together, so, could you please Contact me as soon as possible at: songartist2448@peoplepc.com. Thank you!
Shirley Ruth Caron
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us