KDF50WE655 programming issue

Unregistered guest
I cannot watch the local PBS station after I program the TV but I do receive the HD version. Instead of the local channel I just get two of the same channel of another station. Is there a way to fix this?

Crab people
Unregistered guest
Re run your channel set up program. Do be aware there is an analog and a digital version of most channels that have a digital feed available so the duplication may be a result of that. Also depending on your local PBS you may actually be getting as many as 4 PBS subchannels via digital. My local area has the analog version of the regular channel, the digital version which carries the HD programming and two other standard definition digital subchannels I'd never seen before.

esmitty82
Unregistered guest
Already did that, twice. I wish I had the feature to individually program each channel but it won't let me. I can actually stop the programming early but the result is it didn't pick up any of the higher ditigal channels. I forgot to add, I don't have a cable box, I figured I wouldn't need one since the Tv already has a built in tuner. What do you think?

esmitty82
Unregistered guest
Anybody?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us