Disable multivision on Panasonic DMR ES20

Username: Iguy_33

Post Number: 2
I just got this Recorder and was wondering if it is possible to turn off the multivision so i could make my copywrited vhs into dvds. I know in some models you can enter a code and turn it off. just wondering or if anyone has any other solutions.

Thanks

fx
Unregistered guest
Macrovision, not multivision. Try a search now and you should find some helpful tips.

xvxvxvx

Username: Djpatc

Post Number: 2
Sima makes two devices that will help you with this. The first is called the Color Corrector SCC-2. If you purchase it and run your VHS signal to it and then the output signal to your DVD recorder it will bypass the Macrovision. The second is the GO DVD. The principle is the same. The GO DVD is a smaller less expensive unit but will achieve the same result. I have used them both and I can say that they both will do what you need done.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2063
You can get a stabilizer from MCM Electronics for $20 plus shipping that works fine for VHS. Panasonics can't be hacked with the renote.

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 2064
You can get a stabilizer from MCM Electronics for $20 plus shipping that works fine for VHS. Panasonics can't be hacked with the remote.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us