Hitachi 50v500 problem...

Username: 1080rider

Post Number: 1
I've noticed that the top of my screen is starting to turn blue. It's only at the very top and is a very small area, almost a frame at the top. It also depends on what scene color is on the rest of the screen. Anyone had this problem or know what it could be? Thanks in advance.
Lynden

Username: Twitch

Covington, LA

Post Number: 3
You're not alone with the problems on the 50V500.

See this thread

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/5818.html

Scott

Anonymous

I've just bought a hitachi 50" 50V500A display unit from Best Buy. Right of the bat I noticed that setting up the DVD player under menu/stup/input works only until you swith to TV or turn the TV off. When I try to go back to DVD I have to do those step all over again. I called Best BUY support which they didn't know anything about this problem ,then I called Hitachi and they referred me back to Best Buy .Finally Best Buy tech/salesman admitted that this a flaw with this model and basically TV dosen't have any memory to accept the setting permanently. I find this hard to believe,but if anyone knows about this problem and if there is any solution please let me know. I also need to know if the extended warrenty is (3 or 5 yrs plan) is a good idea.Thanks!!!!

Anonymous

Id get the warranty if I were you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us