Archive through July 24, 2005

WideScreen
Unregistered guest
I've found a few decent sites out there, offering DVD Codes that actually work. The one I've found to be most dependable is the one below.

It contains a large database of unlocks for loads of machines, old and new. It even contains codes for DVD recorders. I thought you might want to check it out.

www.dvdexploder.com

DVDHead
Unregistered guest
Looks okay to me. Unlocked my JVC!

petzmad2003
Unregistered guest
What do you actually have to do? Do you put a disk in to unlock it or what??

Unregistered guest
Hi Folks - Just bought Panasonic HDD/DVD REcorder model DMR E500H - could someone guide me as to how this equipment could be unlocked so as I can view multi region DVDs?

Username: Leburpor

Post Number: 2
Does this site have the code for LG RH4820? I would be pretty dissapointed if I paid and find out they don't have the code for that....

Anonymous

To Fatbrain13,

I was wondering how the DMR-E500 works for you. I am in the research phase of buying a DVD Recorder and was interested in this unit. Any words for me.

Thanks

Username: Burlin

Post Number: 1
could anyone tell me how to unlock my region 2 sony dvd dvpns355 to multi zone or do I have to buy a chip or something like that.

Thank you

Anonymous

Hi Folks - Just bought Panasonic DVD REcorder model DMR E55EB/EBL - could someone guide me as to how this equipment could be unlocked so as I can view multi region DVDs?

Username: Larrymac7415

Bournemouth, Dorset England

Hi
Can anyone tell me why when I record on to my panasonic dmr-e55eb/ebl and then play back on another ordinary dvd player, it wont work, is it something to do with this ram thing, thanking you ...Larry

Cavos
Unregistered guest
HELP? I have Sony DAVS888 system and don't want to use the mulit region hack via laptop and IRDA as listed on dvdexploder.com. Does anyone have an alternative hack format pls?

Unregistered guest
Hi,

Just brought a Samsung SV-DVD 440 DVD/VCR - could someone please tell me how I can unlock it so I can watch multi region dvds.

Unregistered guest
hi
does anyone no of a unlock code the the philips dvr 610 recorder

Unregistered guest
Just had the Panasonic DMR-E55EB/EBL bought me as a gift and want to know if there is an unlock code to make it multi region as at the moment it is only region 2

Unregistered guest
ANYONE KNOW THE UNLOCK CODE FOR PHILIPS DVDR610 PLEASE. If you do can u e-mail to xyx_89@hotmail.com. Thanx a lot. And thew rest of you've probs tried www.dvdcodes.net but it seems gd. didn't have mine tho lol!

gilbert
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to change the region code on a Pioneer DVR-320 DVD recorder.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlocking code for Sony DVD player DVPNS355? iT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

CHEERS!

marega
Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me how to unlock the code for sony dvd recorder RDR-GX300 so that I can play all regions.

Thanks a lot

Greg

Username: Jo_c80

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to unlock either alba 54/ Bush 2038 to play all regions. It's driving me mad!

Thanks

Anonymous

can anyone tell me how to unlock the code for centrios edw8020

Anonymous

Hi

I have a Kenwood 7000 DVD,could someone please tell me how I can unlock it so I can watch multi region dvds

Anonymous

Hi

I have a Kenwood 7000 DVD,could someone please tell me how I can unlock it so I can watch multi region dvds

Unregistered guest
i have a toshiba sd-r2512 attached to my hp laptop that i need to unlock, can anyone help?
thanx

Anonymous

I've just bought a Samsung SV-DVD 440 DVD/VCR - could someone please tell me how I can unlock it so I can watch multi region dvds

philly666
Unregistered guest
hi can anyone tell me a multi-region hack for a toshiba sd130e?

Immy
Unregistered guest
Hi Toff 89

Philips 610 Multi Region Code:

1: Turn on the 610 from the front panel, Do NOT open the disc tray
2: On the 610 Remote, press the blue button, then play then 159, then 121212005255, then play then standby.
3: Enjoy multiregion viewing!

Please note, the buttons must be pressed quickly or the hack will not work.
You should see the numbers 121212005255 on the front panel display briefly if the hack has been input correctly.

I have just got a refund for my old Philips machine... It kept locking up discs and giving a disc error...

Now have a shiny new Sony GX300 which is MILES better!

Immy

bib macintyre
Unregistered guest
Whats the purpose of multi region. Curious of changing codes.

Unregistered guest
Could someone please let me know how I could convert my Panasonic DVD Player S27 whcih is a regin 2 only to a multi region player

Unregistered guest
Hi

I was just wondering if anyone knows how i can unlock my DVD/Video player its a samsung sv-dvd40, so that i can play multi regional dvds. Please let me know.
Email: tickle_the_pickle@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi I've got a sony DVP NS330, has anyone got the codes to free it to play all region dvd's? I have moved from the UK and can only get region 1 rentals now but my machine wont play them!

Unregistered guest
Hi guys,

Has anyone got unlock codes for the Pioneer 520H?

Cheers

Errol Strick
Unregistered guest
Can anyone please assist me to unlock the region code 3 Aconatic DVD player to play Region 2 or multicode. Unlock code and proceedure would be appreciated. e-mail errol.s0@absamail.co.za

Unregistered guest
how do you unlock the sony dav-sc5? if you know, you have the power to change a young mans life. . .

Username: Biaya

Does anybody have the code for the Daewoo DF-4150P please? Thanks.

Anonymous

unlocking the region codes is one thing.
what about the PAL-NTSC incompatibility?

Unregistered guest
HI FOLKS
DOES ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO UNLOCK THE TOSHIBA SD-106EB
THANKS

Unregistered guest
I took 'widescreens' advice & went to dvdexploder.com,paid my money & they don't have the codes for my SONY NS330!!!! - So has anyone got a code I can use? Left feeling a little stupid!
Thanks

Anonymous

I'm looking for the code for Sony RDR HX-900 to play multi region. It would be greatly appreciated.

e-mail @ apache1208@yahoo.com
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I IS AN LG -SLIM DVD PYER BUT CAN ONLY PLAY THOSE UNDER REGION5 CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT SO THAT IT CAN BE ALL COMPATIBLE?
E-MAIL teekayxug@yahoo.com I will be too glad!

Unregistered guest
I have a JVC DR MH20S and it is region 2 player I have been onto DVDexploder and paid money for the phone call but of course my DVD player is not on it! Does anyone know how to unlock this player! Cheers

chou
Unregistered guest
hello!
I have a sylvania DVC840E. Revcently i recieved a cd/dvd gift, but i can't view the dvd because it is region three.
Does any one know the code to unlock a DVC840E?
thanks,
chou_nemesu@yahoo.com

hoolie
Unregistered guest
Hello. Can anyone teach me how to unlock my Magnavox MDV110 DVD player to play multi region DVDs? I received a gift film from the Uk PAL only. Can't view it!Thanx!

Anonymous

can anyone please help me with the region codes for CENTRIOS 311-2626 entertainment dvd system . hopefully there is someone who can break the protection on this system .thanx in advance....

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how I can unlock my Panasonic DMR-E 20 My wife has just received from her own Country of the philippines a DVD and we are unable to watch it Thanks for your help( North Yorkshire UK)

Username: Jezzaw

Maidstone, Kent

Hi All,
Just bought a DAV SR2 Sony Home Theatre System and wish to make it Multi Region as we have DVD's etc from Australia, can someone help with the region codes for this system ???
Thanx Jezzaw

anna_nonny_muss
Unregistered guest
Anybody noticed that there are only questions in here.... Not answers... lol

Go to another forum.

This thread started in June 2004, and there's no answers in here!!

Username: Earthdweller

Bush DVHRS02 Combi
Does anyone know of an unlock code for this machine?

Username: V8_gurl

NEW ZEALAND

Samsung P147
&
Panasonic SA-HT928
any1 able to assist with the unlock codes for the dvds above mentioned to play region free please???
a friend of ours have brought us some dvds from overseas and it won't let us play them. any help would be much appreciated..cheers
v8stylez@xnet.co.nz

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to make my Brazilian Panasonic DMR-E55PL-S DVD recorder multi region or at least Region 1? Right now, it is only region 04. Big Problem.

Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me how to make my Brazilian Panasonic DMR-E55PL-S DVD recorder multi region or at least Region 1? Right now, it is only region 04. Big Problem.

robowenpigboy
Unregistered guest
sv-dvd-440 samsung
help need to unlock so many movies to watch, so little time

Anonymous

Need help, require code for grundig dvd recorder model Gdr 5400 or 5404 to make region free.

Thaks help some one can help.
regards...gspend

Unregistered guest
Can someone please tell me the region free hack for a TEVION HT95 dvd player with built in amp
Nice one

Post Number: 2
is there a patch out there for BUSH DVD RECORDER/VCR COMBI DVRHS02

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock my dvd recorder(pioneer dvr-225) in region free? Thanks

Kristoffer
Unregistered guest
Anyone know the region free hack for Thomson DTH233? Thanks!

Username: Craigyboy

How to make JVC DR-M1SLB Multi region pls.

Unregistered guest
Can u help me make my Sansui DVR-510A dvd-recorder region free? Please mail rigsmit@hotmail.com.

Smartbart
Unregistered guest
LOL, nearly all these posts are questions from Lamers!

Post Number: 3
Does anyone have a code for DAEWOO DF4150P
Please

Unregistered guest
Looking for the unlock code to make my Bush 2038 DVD player multi region. Any help?
Thanks
DG

Anonymous

I bought a Sony DVP-NS530 DVD player from China and would greatly appreciate any help to make it region free. Please mail to: jp.sun@lycos.nl

Unregistered guest
does anybody here know how to unblock the philips dvd 723.if so would u please send it 2 me via email.cheers thanks john

Unregistered guest
does anybody here know how to unblock the philips dvd 723.if so would u please send it 2 me via email.cheers thanks john
my email is johnjo12@yahoo.com

cris01
Unregistered guest
i have a sony DVD player RMT-D161P can i have some help to unlock it please email me at dagger116@gmail.com many thanks

Unregistered guest
any one know the multi region code for a JVCDR-MV1B video and dvd recorder?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to unlock a Panasonic S47 region 2 player?

Anonymous

hello
dose anyone know how to unlock a toshiba SD130E from a region 2 to a multi region DVD player?

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know how to convert SONY DVPNS355 DVD player from region 2 to multiregion? Please let me know ASAP

Unregistered guest
akira dvd-2102 se remote codes

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the unlock code for a Yamaha DVD-C740 5 disc carousel

wolf28
Unregistered guest
anyone possesing the code to unlock JVC XV-M555BK?

Anonymous

Thanks to Dave M for the following.
Samsung SV-DVD440 to multi-region.
Switch on player and press the DVD button.
1. With no disc in press the SUBTITLE button on the remote control.
2. Press in the following order 5,7,5,3,8
3. The current region should appear on the top left of your screen.
4. Press the 9 button for multi-region.
5. Press the subtitle button again. Voila.
This works for sure.

choobhak
Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Panasonic S27/S-24. Does anyone have the unlock code ? thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi,

I have SONY DAV SC5 DVD player. Can anyone please advise how can I make it region free?
Please help.

frequer
Unregistered guest
hi,

if anyone knows how to make sony sc5 dvd player region free, please help my mailing the process to frequer@yahoo.com

many thanks

Anonymous

you all suck

Anonymous

philips dvdr610 multiregion code

THIS DOES WORK !!!!!

turn on using front panel(no disk in drive)
press tuner (not blue)
play 159
play
turn off and on
that's it
It does work im now watching a usa dvd which would not work b4
enjoy :-)

BritDude
Unregistered guest
can anyone help me get my dvd player multi-region! I have a sony DVP - N5355

Username: Hoyzie

South shieldsUnited kingdom

anyone know how to make panasonic DMR-E55 multi region
Its pi@@ing me off
Help plz

Anonymous

hi i have panasonic LS50 dvd player please help me unlock it

Unregistered guest
If anyone wants to know how to unlock most Sony and LG DVD players and recorders email me at

dvdhack@gmail.com

For just US$5.00 via PayPal I will tell you how.

Foolproof method, no damage to player, doesn't involve mod-chips or new firmware or complicated remote codes, allows most Sony or LG players and recorders to play DVD's from ALL regions!

It's only $5.00... What have you got to loose?

A. Nonny Mouse
Unregistered guest
$5

Unregistered guest
please can someone help with a multi region code for a JVC XV-N212S
many many thanks

Unregistered guest
HI I HAVE A YAMAHA DV-S5550 AND NEED THE CODE, OTHER THAN 99990, CAN ANYONE HELP URGENT PLEASE.THANK YOU

Unregistered guest
HI, DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY ALBA DVD54 MULTI REGIONAL? WOULD APPRECIATE SOME HELP AM TOTALLY CLUELESS! THANKS TRACY X
mary_jayne_ellen@hotmail.com

Lozza
Unregistered guest
Seeking multi-regional unlocking code for
SAMSUMG DVD PLAYER P347

Any help appreciated

Anonymous

hi did any one crack the code for the dmr500eb
or is there a recorder that will play on any other system. urgent as i have wedding to record
and i wish to record it and play and it back in any region
multi region for there mates thanks ronnie.allen@ntlworld.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, I just bought an Akira DVD Recorder TVR 3688 KX from Singapore. Though the DVD recorder is playing DVDs fine, I am unable to record any TV program. When a DVD RW is inserted, its giving a message "Unknown Disk Format: Recording Failed"

Could anyone please let me know the problem or how to record TV programs on the system?

Thanks,

Username: Big_nath

does any 1 know how to unblock the philips dvdr70/051 recorder

cheers nath

Username: Isaaculises

HELLO DO ANYBODY NOWS THE CODE TO UNLOCK A DVD POLAROID????

Help me!
Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock a philips portable dvd player PET710???

Gramy
Unregistered guest
Can anyone please tell me how to make my Region 1 Panasonic DVD-S25 player multi region?
my email address is gramy@rocketmail.com. thank you.

Anonymous

Anyone have the unlock code for a SHARP DV-HR300X?
If you could let me know that would be awesome.
Cheers!

ctreleaven@hotmail.com

Username: Cypriot

hi i need some help in order to make my sony RDR-GX210 MULTIREGION.
thanks

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I need some help on how to make my DVD580m/051 a multregional.

Please help.

Username: Sonix

Post Number: 4
CyberHome - DVR 1600 - DVD Recorder & Player with Progressive Scan Video Playback

But, play only region 1 ...

i need all region...

How... ???

Thank you...

Anonymous

I NEED TO UNLOCK MY BUSH 2038 DVD PLAYER - ANY IDEAS

Username: Goosenpikant

Does anyone have the code foran LG dvd & HDD Recorder model:RH4810W? I paid for the codes only to find out they dont have them.
Does anyone know the code to make this machine region free....

Unregistered guest
Hi I would like to change my Kenwood DVD player model DVF8100 from a region 4 to a multi player and I have no Idea how to do this or the proceedure to do this.. thanks heaps
jo

Unregistered guest
Philips PET710 Region Hack/change

(This is the same hack that the PET700 uses btw).

Switch player on and Open the tray door
Press SETUP button on the remote control, the setup menu will be shown on the screen
Highlight the PREFERENCES, then press ENTER button
Press buttons 2, 5, 2, 3, 1, 5, LEFT, DOWN
"Region Code: 2" will be displayed on the screen
Press "0" to set the player to region free (or press the related number for the region you want)
Press SETUP to exit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us