JVC 52Z575

Username: Thrashernb

Post Number: 1
Just got an 52Z575 and was wondering if anyone can send me a copy of the service manual. Email Address is thrashernb@cox.net. Thanks. Been pretty pleased with tv so far. HD channels look great. SDTV looks ok, can anything be done to improve picture on SDTV broadcasts? Currently using the Scientific Atlanta HD/Digital cable receiver that Cox supplied to me. Using component video to connect to tv. Awaiting an HDMI cable so I can connect everything to my RX-D402b JVC receiver. After installing this receiver will my picture look any better if I would use an DVI/HDMI adapter to hook up my cable box? Thanks again.

Silver Member
Username: Mr_lynch

Seattle, WA

Post Number: 941
SDTV:
Try using a splitter and running the cable TV coax directly into your JVC. Most the time the TV's built in tuner is better than the cable boxes. This is how I and many of my friends watch SDTV.

DVI/HDMI:
You most likely will not notice much of a difference between component and HDMI when watching cable TV. It does make a small difference with a DVD player, but you have to really look closely.

Username: Kid89

columbus, Ohio

Post Number: 10
Can I tune in OTA HD with my 52z585??? I've allready bought a seperate hd tuner and it works fine. I don't think my 52z585 has an hd tuner in it but I would sure like to know. I would also like to have a copy of the service manual, if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it kwells10@columbus.rr.com

Silver Member
Username: Wearenotalone69

Post Number: 340
RE; Can I tune in OTA HD with my 52z585?

NO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us