Screen Replacement - Sony KP53XBR25

Username: Alagares

Post Number: 1
Hi guys;

I just found a Sony KP53XBR25 53" Projection TV next to my garbage can. The problem is that the TV doesn't have a screen. At first I thought that it was not working so I connected a portable DVD player to the TV to check it out. For my surprise it was working.
I have the TV in my house now and I put a bed sheet on top of it and in fact it is working just fine, I can see the image very clearly and the sound is great.
I'm wondering if it would be possible to find a replacement screen for this TV. I also found the broken screen in the garbage and it has this numbers on it: 4-036-469-01 and 0014370 I did a search in google with no luck.

Username: Tvscreenrepair

Houston, TX

Post Number: 2
I found the manufacturer's lenticular screen but not the fresnel.
If you are in the Houston, TX area we would be able to help you with both screens.

Post Number: 2
So I need both the Lenticular and the Fresnel?
I went to http://www.wehaveparts.com/ and found them. One is $150 and the other like $125. Is that very dificult to replace? I live in Florida.

Thank you

Post Number: 3
I'm including some photos, maybe some can help me create something....I Mean if I can see the image in a bed sheet there must be something to make it work...

Upload
Upload
Upload

JPR
Unregistered guest
I have the exact same problem. Did you find an answer or solution yet?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us