Need Pansat 2700A Bin

Username: Computerguy2

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 3
Help...I can't find a clean non killer bin for the Pansat 2700A, can anyone point me in the right direction. Thx

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 599
@computerguy2

Direction pointing arrow --->> there are no pansat 2700a clones, only 2500.

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 4
I have a Pansat 2700A machine sitting here. Are you saing use 2500 software????

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 256
if you have a Pansat2700A there is no "KILLER BIN"!
you must have a 2500 clone

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 5
Thanks....can someone provide me a bin that would work on the 2700?

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
computerguy2
I don't mean to sound rude BUT if you can't find the bin here or at several other sites , your in a lot of trouble.
But here go to: DSS Central.*com
you will find al the files loader everything you need there. then go to future-FTA.*com and register then
Upload
Upload
Upload
then read some more my friend.

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 6
Thanks...but been there and done that. The only bin that seems to be availabe is the one before November 7 key change, and that has the clock problem. I was hoping someone had the complete up to date bin. My eyes are starting to bleed from trying to find the bin....

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
you want X-87_051108_119_api(N).zip

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
btw it is well worth it to register at Future-FTA.*com that is Blacklist's site and you will get all the info you need there. there is no cost all free.

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 8
Thanks...I have a good channel list I loaded off of a Fortec machine, can I load it on the Pansat using the Pansat setting? On this bin do you have to set the Default Key to ON?

Silver Member

Post Number: 601
@computerguy2

Use Cahnnel Master to transfer channel list from fortec to pansat, yes "Set Default Key".

Greggg
Unregistered guest
So....did he use a 2500a Bin ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
@Greggg

I think he's using 2700, but for some reason thought that there were 2700 clones.

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 9
I am using 2700, however after downloading the Bin, and my channel list I'm getting bad signal or scrambled channel. I know my signal is fine because my fortec is working fine with good signal...on the Pansat 2700, I get no signal on the channel itself, but when I press Sig I get 98%...Any ideas???

Bronze Member
Username: As400

Post Number: 27
are you getting any Quality signal?
did you get the latest bin from dsscentral.*net ?

X-87BL_051108_119_api
posted 11-09-05

http://www.dsscentral.*net/cgi-bin/files/category.cgi?category=/Free+to+Air/Pansat/2700&start=0

Silver Member

Post Number: 620
@computerguy2

Did you "Set Default Key" right after you flashed your box?

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 10
Yes I loaded the 119 bin from dsscentral. I couldn't set the default key until I loaded my channel list as the parental control was blacked out. I also checked the keys and they were correct. When I go to the channel the signal meter beside the channel shows nothing, but when I press the sig button I get 98%.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
are you loading the channels from a blind scan or from a list of channels from your computer? try do a blind scan. is worthless to load a list of channels if you dont have signal quality. One thing is to have signal.. other is to have a quality level.

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 11
Yes I do have a signal, when connected to my Fortec I have a great Quality and Signal (over 90%) When I take the same wire and put it the Panset, I'm having signal problems. I set the switch up properly, but I'm not sure if I have all the other settings correct. (Transponder etc) Also when I set the default key, I press the menu option and it just says saving settings, there is no on or off option (not sure if it has one)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
its becoming obvious that your settings arent right in the pansat box... what satellite are you pointing to?

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 12
119 and 110...btw thanks for your help

lbnj2000
Unregistered guest
@computerguy2
Is that 98% is signal level or signal quality? If it's quality then you have to check the DiSeqc switch setting to correspond in the receiver antenna setup. Sometimes when you load a bin it wipes out the DiSeqc settings.If there is no signal quality then it's a dish or cable problem.

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 13
@IBM...are there new keys released today for the 2700A?

Silver Member

Post Number: 623
@computerguy2

The keys don't vary from receiver to receiver, they're same for ALL receivers, and no there were no new key rolls.

Try to remove the switch and run the coax from lnb straight to the receiver.

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 14
OK..I did a factory reset, and setup the two sats (Echo 7 and Echo 8/6), did a sat scan and channels are showing up. I think the channel master list didn't download proper...after the scan I may try it again. Any words of wisdom?

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 15
Found two problems 1)If I use Channel Master v7 to download my channel list it locks up 1/2 way through then re-boots the receiver and leaves the PC hanging 2)When I convert the file so it can be read by CH Editor 187 (Pansat 2700A) all the transponder values in the Antenna are zero's.
Any suggestions on this problem?

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
@computerguy2

Haven't had any problems with CM yet, but here's a little koinky dink, why use CM at all (except for full channel naming), you have a pansat, do a blind scan, then go into the SAT list and choose Echostar Package.

Anonymous

You wanna get the latest upgrade for your FTA system, EVERYTHING from Ariza, Dreambox, Pansat 1500, 2500, 2700, and Fortec ultra.

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pansat-2500-Software-CD_W0QQitemZ5831529863QQcategoryZ61386Q QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Username: Anonymousb

Post Number: 1
What about a totally descramble and functional Pansat 2700? With CD included!

check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pansat-2700-Satellite-Receiver-Software_W0QQitemZ5831510092Q QcategoryZ32848QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anonymous

Pansat 2700 above

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 293
This ebay seller has never sold an FTA unit ever!
There are only 3 buyer feedbacks and they are for a $.01 gift certificate, a cookbook and a used car stereo. Don't be fooled into buying a unit that comes with a CD. The CD is full of things you can just get online for free. The current price for Pansat 2700s is $150US and you can get them from reputable ebay members or fta dealers everywhere. Don't get fooled by spammers, they are obviously desperate.

Anonymous

This guy is not up to date, with everything that is on the market now for FTA, there was a release Cd for Pansat, and others FTA system, that is superb,(most of them you can not get online) and is also available for download but certain restrictions apply..
go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pansat-2500-2500A-FTA-INSTRUCTIONS-SOFTWARE-Guide_W0QQitemZ5 637342701QQcategoryZ102486QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem and try it out, It's worthy.

Silver Member

Post Number: 646
@Anonymous

How many forums did you have to leech from to get all those "superb" files for you rip-off cd?

Username: Ikaleem

Blacklist released new BIN for PANSAT 2700 today at Future-FTA today BIN 121

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 758
Pansat releases on 11/18/05 12:00Noon

Good news for PanSat receiver Testers

Pansat release Models are!

Pansat 3500S:
EPG Fully Working!
Channel Change has been improved
DishPro LNBF Compatible from Swx21 up to Sx64 Switch
Option to sort by Service ID (Upgraded Version of Echostar Package)
Search option channels name by Alphabetic.
Closed Caption ON/OFF Option in User Settings Menu.
GMT Timing for EPG has been renamed to Pacific-
Time has been upgraded to AM/PM.
EMU Menu Shortcut is on Channel 8282.

All other Models will be released 11/19/05 or 11/20/05.

Pansat 3500S new 1.22 firmware from Blacklist

Here u go just get it.
Attached Files
X-05BL_051118_122eubx_api_1.zip (407.0 KB, 2 views)

[link removed]
--------------------------------------------------

Pansat 2700 A and E.. latest bin 11-18

EPG Fully Working! (Please wait up to 10 Minutes for full EPG)
Channel Change has been improved
DishPro LNBF Compatible from Swx21 up to Sx64 Switch
Option to sort by Service ID (Upgraded Version of Echostar Package)
Search option channels name by Alphabetic.
Closed Caption ON/OFF Option in User Settings Menu.
GMT Timing for EPG has been renamed to Pacific Etc.
Time has been upgraded to display AM/PM.
EMU Menu Shortcut is on Channel 8282.

Regards
Blacklist
Attached Files
X-87BL_051119_121_api(N).zip (353.9 KB, 0 views)

[link removed]

Username: Dsstor1

Can someone please help me on my Pansat 2700?
I am running out of ideas to get it set up.
I have research so many sites for information and apparently I am still doing something wrong.

Happenings:
I got a Pansat 2700A recently and I connect it to my old DirectTV dish. So, no dual LNB and only one cable connection from the dish to the receiver. Since I have loaded so many different bins and still get the message "scramble or bad channel", I finally click the "reset factory settings". I loaded the bin file X-87BL_051119_121_api(N) and then the working5-legacy-2700 channel list to the receiver. Then
I connect the receiver to the TV and set default key. (question.. I see the ON sign beside that Key HMU. When I set the default key, I see the messagesaying that it is saved but I don't see the ON sign beside it. Is that normal? ) After I set the default key, I connect the cable from the receiver to the dish. And hours and hours of waiting, I still get the annoying message "scramble or bad channel" for channels in 110 and 119 eventhough the signal and quality level are both above 80 - 90% and even though I only have one cable connecting from the dish to the receiver. I don't understand why the signal & level are above 80 eventhough my satellite dish is pointing to only one direction. I think I set it to 119.

Sorry for the long winding story and I am truly getting desperate.

Any advise is better than no advise.

Thanks.

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 17
Hi DSSTOR1....The default key setting just indicates saving settings and that is fine. After you did the default key did you do a Sat Scan to get the channels? Also make sure you use X-87_051108_119_api(N).zip bin as the newest one can kill your receiver and you will have to Jtag it.

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 18
Also...just do a Sat Scan first, do not load a channel list....if you insist on a custome channel list make sure the LNB Power is set to ON before you load file.

Post Number: 2
Hi computerguy2

Thanks for the message. I will reset the receiver to factory setting first and then load the 87_051108_119_api(N). Then, set the default key before connecting the cable from the dish to the receiver. After setting the default key, I do a blind Scan on 110 and 119. I hope this will work for me. I will let you know. Thank again.

Bronze Member

Hamilton, ON Canada

Post Number: 19
I'm leaving work now...If you have a problem let me know...I'll be back on-line around 10 EST. Are you in Toronto?

Post Number: 3
Computerguy2

Yes I am in Toronto.

Bronze Member

ON Canada

Post Number: 20
@DSSTOR1....Did you get it going?

Post Number: 4
Hi Computerguy2

Well, no much luck.
After I loaded the only the bin file to the receiver, I connect thecable to the receiver. I chose only the ECHO 7/KU for blind scan and it stayed at 3% for a long 20 mins. So, I click exit on my remote and it saved the channel list and only then I can reset the default key. I see a small list of channel numbers and all has $ sign beside them. When I select any channel number, I still get that message "Scrambled or bad channel". And then, I select any Satellite ECHO 8,8/KU for blind scan and it stayed at 12% for a while. Again, I clicked exit to save the channel list. When I looked at the channel list, there is only a channel number with no $ sign. That is channel number 39 VU. That channel seems to be the PPV preview. Fuuny thing is on the channel list, it says ECHO 8,8/KU and at the bottom its says Bell Express Vu. But, when I clik "sig" button on the remote, it says only ECHO 8,6/KU.

There you go and here is my another sad story. Any help, please?

Thanks

Bronze Member

ON Canada

Post Number: 21
Check you private mail...I sent you contact info. Let me know if you cant get the message.

Post Number: 5
hi computerguy2

I check my yahoo email address and I did not get any mail. May be I went to the wrong place to get the mail. Does this ECOUSTICS has a mail folder for the member? However, I sent you a private mail and I hope you will get it.

Username: 54321

Post Number: 2
I just bought mine a week ago and it was set up by a would be pro and i have the same problem as DSSTOR1
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us