Nagra 2 on ROM 10

Alex11
Unregistered guest
Hello everyone, if someone can say something about it...I live in Mexico, and some people is claiming they can program the old ROM 10 card and it would be able to open the NAGRA2 programming on dishnetwok and I cant understand it. im obviously a newbie here, but ive been searching for something on the threads and didnt find anything...If someone know anything about it, Id apretiate to let me know...
Regards!

cas
Unregistered guest
Hi if you live in Mexico then I can assume that you speak spanish ...Es cierto que se pueden programar las rom 10 ,solo que solo funcionan en ciertos modelos...2800,3900,301-10 y varios mas,tengo un amigo que programo un 301-010 asi que te puedo confirmar que si es cierto.

Salzador
Unregistered guest
Where are you I am in Monterrey

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 702
Yes...its being done,but the info is NOT here...go to a reputable DSS site that also has files which U will need..there is NO files here and little info,except from only a very few helpers...the majority here are either troublemakers or newbies..there is a thread here regarding bins and help sites that has great links by Sparky..

Silver Member

Post Number: 703
[link removed]&start=30

this will guide U thru it..

Silver Member

Post Number: 706
as of tonight 100% go on penga's rom10-102 bin.
ALL PPV ALL CHANNELS OPEN!@!!!!

Simply amazing.

You need a 2700,2800,3700 or a 301-10. I do not see any exceptions to that yet. However likely it will work for other receivers in the future.

Dark days for charlie.

Silver Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 125
Hi thill1951, Very interesting post. I have an old dn 2700/card, used to get bev with and after reading your post I got to thinking is there a way to "test" this box. The card has a piece of tape on it reading "open AA03/ Rom10". When it went out a couple years ago the guy I got it from said it was worthless, is that true, do I just have a boat anchor or am I embarking on a new adventure? Thanks alot thill.

Ciccio
Unregistered guest
HELP ME!
I have a Multistar FTA and I downloaded all the correct files: X-85BL_051107_256_api(No-Kill)&
Blacklist Updater
But when i hit the "write bin" I get the following message: Can't open serial port.
I'm using XP and have RS 232 female to female with a USB to RS 232 adapter attached to my laptop.
Thanks!!!

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 598
@Thehitch

2700 has been reported working on several sites as well as dsstester, without any errors, and I know that 2800 is working, so far. If you have an atmega wafer and a programmer get it out of the closet and start testing.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 126
Thill1951, Thank you very much for the info. I`m off and running, don`t know what an artmega wafer is, but I will!!!

cas
Unregistered guest
If you live in Mty Nl just buy the newspaper..El viernes no cuesta and look in the parabolicas section and you should find the info that you are looking for I have the info but I can not post any phone info for security reason,just do not pay too much for get your card programmed because the fix is not stable yet.200-300 would be reasonable but no more than that.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 127
Hola Cas,200-300 pesos or usd?

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
You're not paying to get your card programmed, you're paying for an atmega128 board and a programmer. You mod the ird with free files provided all over the net, YES it's unstable (at this time), BUT you don't have to pay over $200, what the hell is wrong with people, where is all this info coming from?

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 131
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r, If you were refering to my post asking about pesos or usd`s I was just curious, I had no intention of paying for schit, you guys have expounded on that many times, it being free for the READING. Thanks for the reminder, but I`m with you on not paying for something that`s available for free, while I`ve got you here how do I mod the ird, it has no com port, do I have to jtag it or what, answer if you want or I`ll just investigate and come accross the info. Thank you.

Anonymous

can anyone help me. i am trying to download bin file in my pansat 2500a from my PC but error coming like ' Flash '

Username: Bamboot

Post Number: 2
can anyone help me. i am trying to download bin file in my pansat 2500a from my PC but error coming like ' Flash '

Silver Member

Post Number: 617
@Thehitch

I was talking to cas about those 200-300.

Yeah you jtag it, that's what the wafer board is for, if you've ever modded a game cosole this is 10x (if not more) easier and it gets even easier if you get the jtag quad mode, so you won't have to solder.

This is a great site to get started:
http://www.avrfreaks .net

Username: Bamboot

Post Number: 3
an one has new programm please send me file please

Silver Member

Post Number: 619
@Teddy
Wrong thread, why would you even post here?

Look at dsscentral .net or pansat's future-fta .com

cas
Unregistered guest
Just a little bit of info...Here in Mexico
there are a lot of people without the resources
to get their card programmed ,they have to relay
on people that know how to do it,they do not have computers or internet access so the free info is not use to them.
And I do not Know wether so have to flash,mod the ird , but one thing is for sure,this guy is running a 301-010 with a rom 10 card.
by the way is 200-300 Mexican pesos or 20-30 dollars.

dssjunkie
Unregistered guest
Ciccio ... Use port com 2 or if it dosen't work try other ports it will work TEST,TEST!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us