Thrill1951 2500bin question

Bronze Member
Username: Djgo_42

Post Number: 26
I loaded the 257p bin and everything is working fine. Some people have experienced some problems but not me. Question is, can I manually input new keys with the new 257 bin or should I load the old 256 bin and then load the keys? Thanks DJ

Bronze Member
Username: Back_in_black

Post Number: 13
you're asking the wrong person...thrill is a stupid retard who knows dicke all...ask mable leaf, he'll gladly give you a yes or no answer...fcuking turd head...ROTF

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 95
Hey Black I agree. Did you get a new isp provider, I see you were able to register, way to go!!!

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 570
Hitch you don't need a new isp, check out proxy4free, that's all you'll need to spoof your IP.

Bronze Member

Fla.

Post Number: 97
Thanks h3lt3r_sk3lt3r, I`ll note that for future, what confuses me is, what good does it do to ban sum-1 then, is it they have to return to proxy server each time they post and that`s too much hassle?

Anonymous

Can someone please help me? I am new to this whole thing and I know less than a novice.I followed instructions but still could not get my lifetime ultra box to work. I aligned the dish which shows to be getting signal from Echo 6, 8 and 7. I loaded the factory flash bin from the FORTEC website, went menu configurations, searched for the satellite signals I needed, installed a17bar FTA ultra_051106_284Ex_NTSC, scanned for channels( found over 400 channels). Here's the set back though. Anytime I click on a channel, the box works as if it's searching for the channel, a weird number like 8 shows on the box, then a fizzy screen shows up for about 5seconds, and then I'm back to a blank screen. It's like the box is rebooting or something, but I can't watch anything. I'm sorry to sound so ignorant about all of this, but I just started operating this box yesterday, and I know even less than a novice. What am I doing wrong? I'm willing to learn but I don't know where to start. Please help. Anyone? What I noticed is that when I tell the box to scan just FTA channels, it will scan and get only like 4 channels that I can view. However, when I tell it to scan all, it scans and gets the satellite channels, but they wont view, but do what I described above. It's like the box is not descrambling or something.Please help.

Silver Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 571
@Thehitch

Not really, there are programs that crawl proxy sites for anonymous proxies, send them through a simple proxy judge and then use them, and they do it over and over again so the user wouldn't have to do it manually. If you've ever hacked into an SSL protected site, it is more then likely that along with you brute forcer you've used a proxy spoofer.

And it is not uncommon, alot of IT companies use proxy servers, as well regular users, simply to be safer on the net.

Silver Member

Fla.

Post Number: 101
Thanks h3lt3r_sk3lt3r for the detailed explanation I understood most of it, or at least the gist of it, appreciate it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us