Here we go again!

Username: Wishfultnkn

Post Number: 1
Looks like they are fooling around again. I have lost several channels, Fox News, CNN, HBOE etc. Just like last time. Lets see what happens this time.

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 169
Mine is down right now as well.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 441
Yes..many other sites are reporting the same...Charlie is playing again..time for autoroll N2 bins to start being released soon..subs are not being affected right now though YET..as where last week some subs were affected..

stupid is this
Unregistered guest
why would you need a nag 2 fix, when all charlie is doing is changing tp's on the channels. stupid

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 204
thill is far from stupid and if you knew who he was you would not call him that he was making a statement about what might need to be done next!

Silver Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 171
..."why would you need a nag 2 fix, when all charlie is doing is changing tp's on the channels. stupid"...

Did you re-scan at least before you posted this genius response? As if I even need to mention it , but it is not tp's changing.

Bronze Member
Username: Thehitch

Fla.

Post Number: 43
NAUGHTY-BOY wash your mouth out with muratic acid.

Username: Trucker

Post Number: 5
yep hbo's and espn gone, i will do a rescan of channels and see what happens.

Silver Member

Post Number: 455
Heard some subs went down also again..it definitely is some serious ECM which has been rumored for past week to be coming now...or its one heck of a key change..same channels still down now, almost 19 hours later..

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 14
Could this be causing some channels to break up like they are losing signals? Has not been happening until last night and this morning.

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
Anything is possible...I know ALL the DSS sites (which have many FTA receiver sponsors)are NOT talking about this ECM at all!..starting to wonder just how serious this really is..hope the rumors haven't been true..U know Charlie and the Kudelski group was going to start throwing everything at us..I believe maybe a real battle has started...what also concerns me is the recent retirements (TDG,TKFreak) and the change of site ownerships when FTA "APPEARED" to be at its most profitable stage..did these guys make there quick money and bail before it all hit the fan and was no longer profitable or even possibly not even available anymore?...food for thought...time will tell...lets hope for the best today..

Buddy Hollie
Unregistered guest
Anybody knows which channels went down this time?
Can you get them back on another tp if you do a rescan?
Thanks guys.

BlackIist
Unregistered guest
Blacklist
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 04:03 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I already told you some days ago ( but my thread was abused and deleted ) there is something very fishy going on. Dicknet is cooking something very nasty coming on November.
You see.....Dicknet has been letting us have all the free TV we want, and everubody is buying there new expensive FTAs.....but theres a catch to all this !
I have been warning you repetedly, but nobody wants to listen.....soon everybody will be having black screen all over again.
So you better be prepared.

Anonymous

What I'm not understanding about last weeks outage for 2 hrs. is the slow key change, if the keys changed and we don't have an auto roll in our bins how is it we've had all back up again after the change. I would think all, or at least some programming wouldv'e been lost.

TlTO
Unregistered guest
where the hbo ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
anon...Charlie tried a key change, but had complications and had to revert back to the original keys...the keys did NOT change last week..so channels reappeared automatically by themselves...cause there was actually no change..!

Tito..read this thread again...what the heck do U think we are talking about!...the planet Mars?...just don't make a fool of yourself by posting and not even reading the thread ..LOL

Anonymous

LK, Thanks for the response! I now understand what went down. Ignore the Jerk off! Keep up the good work...

nonewbie
Unregistered guest
thanks thill1951

Username: Trucker

Post Number: 6
yep charlie is up to something, rescan did not change a thing, so it's not tp change. you said charlie changed the keys back, but hbo's and espn still don't work. the title shows in the epg, so what is charlie up too, any ideas guys.

roush
Unregistered guest
how com i cant find echo 110 all i can find is echo 6,8 110. it has a different chanal set up

Username: Rangerrick

Shingletown, CA USA

Post Number: 3
Echo 6.8 is Bird 110, if you do a scan it will change your channel list! Only way to get back to old channel list then is to reload the channel list you had before the scan. Go to Lyngsat and you'll see all the Sats out there
110 is a degree postition in space by the way Echo 6,8 is the Birds name.

roush
Unregistered guest
thank you rick cox all this is new to me

roush
Unregistered guest
thank you rick cox all this is new to me

Anonymous

hi Thill1951, as you set we can revert back to the original keys...Can you show me how I can revert back? Is it stored somewhere?
Thanks

ECMs Suck
Unregistered guest
Is this ECM effecting DVB PCI cards as well, or is it only the FTA boxes at this point?

Silver Member

Post Number: 486
By doing a "set default keys" using the REMOTE,the keys will be OK..but nobody knows what Charlie is doing now,some sort of ECM...when I said revert back,I was talking about a week ago when same thing APPEARED to be happening and Charlie reverted and changed back to the original keys..Nobody can fix this problem now with a few lost channels (CNN,HBOE etc)

FTA is affected,some subs were..dunno about PCI cards..

Letmeon
Unregistered guest
No George Carlin 2nite !!!!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us