Toshiba TV Question

Username: Canilm

Troy, MI

Post Number: 1
I own a 2004 32A43 CRT Televison. Proble it has is after turning unit on it goes into the demo mode. My remote becomes non functional at this point. I have tried the menu button on front of set. No help. A service tech said it might be a micro problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I have a 19" Toshiba TV that it is about 12 years old. Still working fine, but I need to know how to program it for cable tv if I don't have a cable box or vcr. I know this can be done some how because I have a 13" that I run with cable tv and no box. I just had to run through the channels to set them. But I can't figure out how to do that with this tv. I'm hoping you can help. Thanks.

Username: Mimmz

Post Number: 1
I have a toshiba 27af45 and my remote just went dead. So dead that even a universal remote will not program. I don't have a menu button in front of my tv and all the manual gives as information to operate the tv is remote based. I didn't realize how dumb this tv is until then. I can't watch dvds because I can't change from tv to dvd without the remote. Feeling stranded and very upset at this design. Did the tech tell you how they fix the micro problems?

Unregistered guest
I have a 61" Toshiba projection TV , model # TP61G60 . A few weeks ago , i start seeing and hearing static sounds when turning on the set ; and then a couple of days ago , the TV only showed in black and white . Could you tell me what is wrong and what could i change to make it work again ? Could it be the board ? What is the exact name if i were to order it ? TIA . Kim .

Unregistered guest
I CANT TELL U WHAT MODEL IS THIS ONE BUT ITS ONE WHERE U PRESS THE TWO VOLUMES TOGETHER TO GET MENU,BUT WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS HOW TO PUT THAT TV ON (VIDEO)WITH THE REMOTE BECAUSE MY REMOTE WENT DEAD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us