Wait for screen

Anonymous

I am having trouble with my 110 and 119. I installed myself and I get 110 and 119 sometimes. Sometimes it's blank in the beginning without anything on the screen then when I switch and look around other channels, it starts to come out again. Then sometimes it gets stuck on a picture then goes to blank screen if I switch to another channel.
What am I doing wrong and what do I need to do? Any advice will be nice.

thanks in advanced

disherman
Unregistered guest
i notice that too when i stay at a channel for about a minute, and it comes on, i think it is the signal on mine. the dish is moving on the connection.

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 264
Need much more DETAILED info..dish,lnb's,switches, etc..

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 87
yeah Anonymous post more info related to your setup, but it does sound like a bin issue again, when channels freeze.

Anonymous

Ok...Sorry for not being too detailed...

I have two dish. 1 with 2lnb and one with 1 lnb. 2 lnb is trying to point at 110 and 119. 1lnb is looking at 62.
I can not put both dish together so I have switch although I would like to find the way I can combine all 110, 119 and 62 together. Is there a way?
Well, that is not my main problem, my main problem is when I try to look at 110 and 119, I get blank screen first 5 minutes while switching channels. Some channels come with pictures like local channels, but ESPN and some other channels don't come out right away. After watching few minutes and going back to ESPN, it comes on with some freezes but it's pretty good quality. After switching to other channels and coming back to ESPN, the channel is blank with black screen.
I am not sure when people say SWITCHES. I just connect 2lnb dish line to my receiver. I think 2lnb comes with built in switch inside. right? Where can I get another switch so I can hook up 110* 119 line with 62 dish?
I bought a diplexer and tried that but it didn't work.

THANKS!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 288
U might have a sw21 switch which will do that...what type LNB's (legacy, dish pro's) do U have...and a multiswitch or multi LNB (quad) will allow all 3 satellites depending on how many receivers...

or if U have the correct hardware,then U could have software (freezing bin) issues...

If U are talking about FTA...U could use a quad dishpro LNB and get all 3 satellites (even 4) on 4 receivers!

Still need more info!

Anonymous

Ok.. I think I am getting somewhere.
I am not 100 percent but I thank thill1951 for that answer.
Ok, let me give you more info. I bought 2lnb from ebay and it sometimes says no signal when I look at 110 or 119. When I switch channels, it comes out as long as I don't switch channels. As for LNB, I do have old direc tv (2003) looking at 62 and this one is very solid. Never lose the signal like the other. Maybe my 2lnb I bought from Ebay is bad?
Where can I buy sw21? and how would I set up my receiver? I have Lifetime Ultra and i set up diseqc 1 for Echo7 and diseqc 2 for Echo 6,8.
Can you tell me what my Antenna Set up should look like? I have
lnb type standard,
lnb local 11250,
22khz off,
diseqc as above,
lnb power on, tp 12224,
position Set disable,
Sate All+D.
As for Sate Scan, should I use All + D or just All? I get all this useless channels that I never receive. Also if I don't have some channels, can I scan again and it won't duplicate the old channel scan?

Wow, lot's of questions......I think cuz I am finally getting some answers......

Thanks!

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
SAT SCAN = ALL (NOT D)....I think U might have legacy LNB's ...U do NOT want sw21 switches..your post is not very clear...U say no signal on 2nd LNB on 110 or 119 (that makes NO sense)...LNB is aimed at one or the other,not both..then U say that it does work,if U don't switch channels...U are not making sense and contradicting yourself..

Anonymous

Ok, let me try to explain.
when I say no signal on 2nd lnb, I mean I have bought a Dish and LNB that has 2 round thing that looks at the dish. Is that called 2 way? Anyways that 2 round LNB I bought from Ebay gets signal of 110 and 119. Does that make sense?
When I look at signals of 110 or 119, it does have the signal in the beginning of 98%. But no picture, black screen. After going up and down few times, I see the signal disappear 0%. Then I go up and down few more times and the signals come back 98%. The picture comes out as long as I don't change the channel. When I do change, and go up and down the channel and come back to the same channel, the signal disappeared and blank black screen. So I start to go up and down the channels and come back to the same channel that had and not had screens, then now it came back again. Does that make sense? If it doesn't happen to you, it might not make sense but this is happening to my receiver or dish. both in 110 and 119.
I am thinking that I bought from Ebay, LNB might be bad and the swith inside might not be working well.

Anonymous

Any help with last post?

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
If that 2nd LNB has 2 round things on it but together/connected mounted ( not seperated by 6 or more inches),then its called a twin LNB..If its a TWIN LEGACY (NOT Dish Pro..dish pro says dish pro right on it)then it has a built in sw21 switch and its no good for FTA receiver use!...there is no way too remove the sw 21 switch and thats is what is causing your problems!...U need a TWIN Dish PRO LNB (has built in disque switchs) which u need for FTA receiver..

The TWIN Legacy LNB is meant for Echostar/Dishnetwork RECEIVERs (not channels)

The TWIN Dish Pro LNB is meant for FTA RECEIVERS,but can get dishnetwork channels

So U do not have a bad LNB or switch, just the wrong one!

Anonymous

if your using DP lnbs try using a channel list

Help me plz
Unregistered guest
Wow....
you are genius thill.

thanks!!!!
I will try to get a Dish Pro

one more question is can I get this one and will it work with Lifetime Ultra? Do I need to buy anything else? Like switch? is there anyway I can connect this triple or double Dish Pro with Legacy Dish?
Direct TV Triple Feed Multi-Satellite LNB Triple Head
http://cgi.ebay.com/TRIPLE-LNB-HD-SPANISH-AND-CHINNESS_W0QQitemZ5823006839QQcate goryZ32844QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks!!!
You the MAN!!!

Anonymous

any thoughts??
help...

Silver Member

Post Number: 409
That is DTV triple LNB from an oval phase3 dish..it can be used ,but with some adjustments and disque switches are still neded...it has nothing to do with what we discusssed..they are a pain..

ITS YOURS
Unregistered guest
SILLY THILLY-1951 ......PIT MY DICK OFF.....
I CAN'T
f
u
c
k
IN IN THE AZZ O ANYMORE.....Iam giving the
job to Mable Leaf......Mable Leaf pull his teeth out
because he will bite your dick off.....

B1TCH-BOY "RULES"

-YOU ALLL CAN
s
u
c
k

IT BOYS...........................

DEPUTY-DOG
Unregistered guest
How very rude you are!

Anonymous

thill1951

so triple is not good? I should just get double lnb? from DP?
let me go back and check if my double I bought from Ebay is from DP.
my single legacy works great. my double lnb from Ebay is the problem or I just need to buy another double lnb and try it out. how do people get the signals from 110 and 119 so well? i keep on testing and still unsure if I got those two lnb to look at the 110 and 119 and maybe that is my problem.
I don't know!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us