TOO lazy to read,then don't ask!

Silver Member
Username: Thill1951akalk

Post Number: 129
Some of us come here to learn and some of us come here to help...the ones who come here to learn ,can learn very easily,if they READ..the ones who come here to help will NOT help others that do NOT READ!

Many ask VERY simple basic questions like:

What is FTA?
Who is Charlie and Dave?
Where do I get free files?
How do I program my receiver?
How do I get free TV?

Questions like these have been answered here 10,000x and the answers can be found with 5 minutes of reading...obviously I will NOT help U!...or anyone else who is too lazy to READ!...SUBSCRIBE,if U are too lazy to read!...don't waste your time or mine by asking stupid basic questions that have already been asked and answered!...READ first,then ask!

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 168
thill is perfectly correct, "READ" is the answer, I came here not knowing anything about FTA, I read before I started asking questions and when something was not clear I then asked People with more knowledge then myself .
But Please show some effort to get answers before asking. Anyone here will help anyone who is sincere.
BTW we don't need all these A** H**** adding foolish statements with no value.
So "READ" and if you don't understand then "ASK".

Username: Thehitch

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 5
I recentily bought a pansat 3500 only to find out after a week it isn`t in stock, but they did offer me the orasat 5.0 at a reduced price. My querry is which is better, this is my first fta and I want a full featured one that won`t be obsolete next week and capable of getting all chanels available with a few tweeks. Thanx.

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 66
This orasat scam is a pain in the @ss already, they could've offered you a better supported receiver, either get your money back and go elsewhere for 3500 or wait for them to be in stock.

Username: Thehitch

Old Town, Fla. Dixie

Post Number: 8
Sorry h3lt3r sk3lt3r I didn`t mean to be a pain, thanks anyway.

FYl
Unregistered guest
oldtownsteve
h3lt3r_sk3lt3r said the orasat 5.0 is a pain in the azz,
NOT that you were.......(?)

Bronze Member
Username: Spank

Post Number: 100
For the price the 3500 is , I would buy a viewsat platinum instead, if you can find one in stock. Stay away from Orasat like Helter said, they are too unknown which means harder to get files and support right now.

Bronze Member
Username: H3lt3r_sk3lt3r

Post Number: 69
I didn't say YOU were a pain, understandably you're asking for an opinion, the people with the orasat 5.0 crap have been on this board ever since that receiver came out, trying to scam people.

That is probably what the dealer that you went to is trying to do, you're paying for a quality product and they're in turn substituting that for a lack-of-support-bootleg.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us