Digi cable descramblers

Username: Duffey83

Post Number: 1
new here.... excuse me if the issue has been exhausted, but i'm wondering how many people have ordered the product for sale at www.cable box filters.com and also how well it worked... thanks

Anonymous

Glad to find this discussion. I am a new Charter HD subscriber in Black Mountain, NC. Not having the history I just read here, I emailed both Charter and WLOS (the ABC affiliate) to ask about the station's HD feed being available on Charter. Charter basically said "check with the local station" and WLOS said they hoped to have in resolved very soon.

I am a pessimist, so "very soon" doesn't do much for me. But I thought you might want to know. Wish we could get Fox, too.

GoodLuckToYouAll
Unregistered guest
Hello Darren Duffy

The problem with the digital fitlers is that they will work for a short time as long as you don't order many channels. What they do is block the digital signal that the cable company sends to your box. Once they see that you've order all these channels and you've not paid they will hit you with a $500+ bill.

That is why they sell them for $12 you can buy that same item at radio shack for $5 look for a hpf 54 filter.

None of the digital cable descramblers will work. They are all scams. One site will tell you that you can only give them a check No credit card, no COD no nothing. Checks only = Scam.

I think your only choice would be satellite descramblers.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 407
Did you know that when they sell you that filter that they give you instuctions on how to reset box so that its not showing anything that you have ordered. is it true that this is all stored in the box and every month they check to see so that they could bill you, but if you reset it before they check they wont know. I dont know how true it is, but all the sites that sell this filter say this should be done in conjunction with using the filter.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us