PIONEER DVR 533H recorded audio problems

dudeman
Unregistered guest
I'm having problems getting good audio out of my PIONEER DVR 533H. The only way to record audio is by analog rca cables (not by toshlink or digital coax) but with the analog connection I'm only hearing and recording audio out of one speaker, either front Left or the front Right speaker. My set up is as follows: Fortec FTA using analog rca cables is connected to my DVD recorder which in turn is connected to my Home Theater Receiver. All input/help is welcomed. Thanks

fx
Unregistered guest
Am not sure about the Pioneer models but most DVD recorder/players have an audio outout button that has three selections:

1) Left Only
2) Right Only
3) L+R Audio

You might check your manual.

Another possibility is that your source material is corrupted (ie; The data coming into your Pioneer).

xvxvxvx

dudeman
Unregistered guest
well I found the problem, hehe... since I was in a rush when I posted this message and when I made the connection i didn't notice that I had the analog video rca cable connected instead of the white audio cable. that's was the reason I had audio thru one channel it's working now in pro logic 2 although it would be nice to be able to record DD 5.1 but this is not possible yet. So for now I guess it will do. Thanks FX for all your help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us