Made a good choice

Username: Attn

Post Number: 1
Finally bought it!!! My living room looks great but: Yesterday tried to hook up the tv, dvd & ht system..so far so good! Used optical between the dvd & ht system + 2 audio (Monster) cables, Between TV & DVD used component cables...satelite not hooked up yet. I have 3 questions if anyone can help...
1. Should I use HDMI and where: between dvd & tv or sat & tv
2. what is the best way of conection dvd-home theather to get dts
3. The blue colour is too much on the tv (played Bad boys, Rush Hour)Is that defect or setup problem?

BTW: the noise from the fan is loud, but i guess it's been only 1 day....i'll update on that

Cheers

Post Number: 2
Sorry....This is what I bought..

Panasonic PT50DL54
Panasonic SC-HT17
LG DVD LDA-531
Motorola DSR505HD

TomBong
Unregistered guest
Better save some con for those lamps. You will spend another thousand dollars on that TV before 5 years is up on them. Didn't you even research that model?
Sorry you bought more then you bargained for.

TomBong
Unregistered guest
And by that I mean to say that the picture quality is FAR better than most of the RPTV models out there. Great choice!

Post Number: 3
Thanks but it's my money right? I asked for opinion on connections and blue screen. For your information only: My plasma screen Pioneer that I bought 2 1/2 years ago is fading so bad that my grandma's picture from 1952 looks better....thanks for your valued opinion. I read some of your stuff around....ANYONE? WITH SERIOUS OPINION....TNX

TomBong
Unregistered guest
No its NOT your money, Its Samsungs! Enjoy giving it to them!!!

TomBong
Unregistered guest
No its NOT your money, Its Samsungs! Enjoy giving it to them!!!

TomBong
Unregistered guest
no Panasonics and Texas Instuments money...have fun dooling it out..

You would think you would have learned with the Plasma buy!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us