Panasonic DMR-EH50: scrolling through schedule

Bronze Member
Username: Gi58

Florida USA

Post Number: 21
When I'm looking at the TV Guide program listings, it seems that the only way to move ahead in time is to scroll sideways one click at a time, a half hour per click. This can be a pain if the show you want to schedule for recording comes on 36 hours from now. Anyone know if there's a way to go directly to the desired time?

fx
Unregistered guest
Guy,

When in the guide scroll all the way up to the top. Then a little +24 and -24 should appear which are activated via the respective green and blue buttons on your remote.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Florida USA

Post Number: 23
Thanks! I'll look for that tonight. It's not as good as being able to enter a date & time, but it's certainly better than going through every hour between now & the target!

fx
Unregistered guest
You bet it is!! I tried it last night and found if you scroll all the way to the top when in the guide menu until the "LISTINGS" selection is highlighted. Then the +24 will be visible and the green button on your remote will advance 24 hours at a time. After you have gone forward at least 24 hours the blue button will move you back 24 hours at a time.

Good luck,

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Florida USA

Post Number: 25
Found it; works as 'advertised.' This will make my recording life easier. Thanks!

fx
Unregistered guest
You are welcome Guy.

xvxvxvx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us