All RP Lamp based TVs are a waste of money

Silver Member
Username: Tombo777

Post Number: 828
Sammy has an issue with Gaming. What arethey doing to rebate those customers who spent $3000 on a TV that bragged NO IMAGE BURN only to find latency issues!

There are those who rightfully expect a reliable TV for 10 years (although guys like FYI/DLP4ME / TI Shill have to replace them every year to keep up)

$3000 IS a lot of money for a TV that has sync and latency issues, MANY spent that money and now have TV they cannot use for gaming...so the no burn in feature means nothing.

MOst of the programming on cable is Standard TV. Its no waste of money to wait until the fixed Pixel TV makers get their collective crap together and make a relaible TV that does not have latency, bulb, sync, and the other issues I have read here in the FIRST 6 MONTHS to 2 YEARS...

WAIT...WAIT until there is MORE HD content then not. WAIT until the sets are reliable (and there are more message threads here discussing more then ISSUES like other interest group gear) WAIT until the prices come down as a bunus. In the mean time get yourself a HD RPCRT for $1200

If you buy a RP microdisplay you will be the proud owner of the Millenium's Laser disc Player.....remember those?

Bronze Member
Username: Imustbecrazy

Post Number: 19
Tom,

I hate to disagree with you, but Laser discs are priceless...

I was told by a friend of a friend whose uncle was in jail with a noted parking abuser who heard from his aunt that happened to be married to a gardner that worked in The Wh_te H__se. The gaedner was watering some poison ivy to keep out democrats and happed to be standing directly under the window of the oval office. He listen and told the following.

Apparently, if you heat the back of a special laser disk with a blow dryer, you get clues to an ancient treasure buried and protected by The Masons.

How large a treasure? Well, a treasure large enough to make a down payment on a ED plasma tv at Costco and only have 60 payments left.

For my own safety, I keep a laser disc player and search weakly for the laser disc map. If I were to buy a disc w/o having a player, then The Masons would surely get wise and come after me and try to turn my hole story into a Hollywood movie.

This they believe would throw everyone else off the trail.

Keep this information secret.

;)

I have to go. They want me to take my meds.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us