Where can one find DLP repair info without a tool like Tom Bong around?

RT2.7
Unregistered guest
And clogging up the forums?

Sheesh.

Silver Member
Username: Tombo777

Post Number: 784
Try Samsung, Sony, Toshiba you know your manufacturer....ow stupid can one be? Call for service. You won't finid anything here but cheerleading and whining........and me

shut your mouth
Unregistered guest
bONG, if you would shut your mouth people would /could post tech info.

This forum is a joke for useful info largely due to you.

There is some tech info, but you have to wade thru 50 of your posts repeating the same useless garbage in each thread.

I hope you one day you get real sick and the doctor that needs info to fix YOU has to wade thru 50 posts of someone like you in the info the doctor needs.

You also have a bad habit of taking a thread off topic. I hope the doctor that one day needs the info otherwise you croke runs across someone like you and does not find the info he needs.

Better yet I hope it's someone you love, and you have to watch them suffer due to some idiot like you.

Some idiot posting crap, or maybe some idiot like you that thinks it's cool to do an attack on a site and the site goes down and the doctor can't access the info.

People come here looking for INFO, tech info to fix a problem. Very few come here before buying.

Bong's response, blah, blah, I don't care about people who have already bought, blah, blah ,blah.

Silver Member

Post Number: 792
It has to be FYI/DLP4ME He is the king of cut and paste messages. he has nothing original or new to say, His mind does not work that fast so he cuts and pastes his spam messages.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 1708
You've really just wasted your own time.

EDIT: Didn't see Tom post before me...and yeah, I was going to say something to that effect. I think it would be best to assume all unregistered users are DLP and should be treated as such when their only intent is to attack you, Tom.
It's getting exasperating; they don't seem to realize how hypocritical and vain their comments are.

Wagonburner
Unregistered guest
Amen!

Silver Member
Username: Dlp4me

Post Number: 225
Sorry to disappoint you, tom, but that's not my composition. I suppose you have made another friend.

I'm not the kind of person that wishes death.
It's just an internet forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 226
Sorry to disappoint you, tom, but that's not my composition. I suppose you have made another friend.

Silver Member

Post Number: 227

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 323
That's not my composition.

After all, it's just an internet forum.

Silver Member

Post Number: 793
lol

Shut your mouth
Unregistered guest
bNONG, you have nothing original or new to say.

I do wish if you or someone you love gets sick the doctor cannot access the info he needs because of some idiot like you.

I do not wish you death but instead pain, pain like your causing those that come here looking for help instead of what you post.

Silver Member
Username: Fyi

Dallas, Texas

Post Number: 324
Very strange!

I kept getting a server error, but it was posting.

tom, your new friend is back!

Silver Member

Post Number: 796
Yeah another victim. He is obsessed with doctors and sick lovers. At least he has an imagination.

Wish me pain!!!! wise me pain,,,,,wish me pain....

ouch! Get me WebMD FAST!!!!!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us