I have Comcast HD and ESPN HD and TNT HD have been been both blurry . Pixation (is that the word>;O) is very bad on both channels. The cable guy came today and fixed some of the channels that were doing this and not coming in at all. What could be the problem? I have my cable running through my receiver but I hooked up the cable directly to the TV and it did the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. We are going to call Comcast again later today.Cable ? for Cableguy or anyone that can help...

Anonymous

I have Comcast HD and ESPN HD and TNT HD have been been both blurry . Pixation (is that the word>;O) is very bad on both channels. The cable guy came today and fixed some of the channels that were doing this and not coming in at all. What could be the problem? I have my cable running through my receiver but I hooked up the cable directly to the TV and it did the same thing. Any help would be appreciated. We are going to call Comcast again later today.

Thanks....

Bronze Member
Username: D_singh

Post Number: 11
This may seem absurd, but is your monitor capable of receiving and displaying HD signals?

Anonymous

Uh, yea.

Marty Quinn
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem with Comcast and my HDTV. I was watching ESPN HD last night, and little squares would appear every where every so often. I'm just a novice here, but I'm guessing that it's Comcast. They may, however, blame it on my TV. My TV manufacturer will blame it on Comcast, and then Comcast will blame it on Motorola, etc. Let me know what you discover.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us