KV-32HS420

Unregistered guest
Just wondering if anyone has this Sony TV and what they think of it. Also I am getting it to use with my Xbox 360 and am wondering about the possibility of burn in on a Direct View Television

Gold Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 1132
Not a bad set at all. Burn in is always a possibility with CRTs, but it is generally considered low with normal usage. Leaving static images on the set for long periods of time may result in burn in. I'm not a gamer, but if I were, I would always lower the contrast and brightness when gaming.

The MOFO has spoken.

Username: Mini_5

Post Number: 2
The KV32HS420 is a great tv. It can easily be used with just about any game system. As far as burn-in is concerned, yes its possible but you would have to be playing for long periods of time and the images would have to be repetitive ie score boards, radars,logos etc...
Like Dale states above adjusting your tvs contrast and brightness would help as well.

Unregistered guest
Help!!!! I just bought my 96 year old mother a Phillips 27PT5445/37 TV. Everything works fine except that when she turns the TV off with the remote, it consistently comes back on in about 30 minutes. I have read and re-read the Manual and there is no explanation to this. Can someone help?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us