RCA Ultrathin DLP 263

Garrison
Unregistered guest
I'm considering purchase of one of these new 6.85" thin tvs, either the RCA or direct from InFocus. The depth will work better in my space. Haven't been able to find one to look at. The sales guy at BB said they had an early one and it had low light levels and bad viewing angles. Anybody have one or seen one in action?

Username: Fastlife

US

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone, Im new to this site. I purchased a RCA HD61THW263 about 8months ago. After 4 months my TV stopped working. You get no picture and no sound. Only the front panel lights come on. Only to front panel lights do not, and that is the power and the bulb light.I pretty sure that I need to replace the bulb. I've called RCA and they told me the lamp is on national back order. Garrison, it a beautiful TV but if your bulb goes out,your in trouble because you can't get the part. Not through RCA at least

RandyM
Unregistered guest
Fastlife,
I work at RCA, so I called the parts group to get the story. The lamp is unique to our thin product, thus the higher price. They are receiving lamps in small quantities and sending them to customer in the order that they are added to the backorder list. Unfortunately, the backorder list right now is about 7 weeks on this lamp.

I'll post this on the other threads, too, to be sure that you see it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us