Help! Orange Skin

Username: Rotorjockey

Suisun, Ca USA

Post Number: 1
Help!! I just got my new Sony KF50WE610 LCD 50" set up and the Progressive DVD on a RGB input is fantastic (better than fantastic it is super duper stupendous.) However... When I swap back to my Direct TV (Non-HD) Sattelite signal connected via S-Video or my Replay TV on Composite IN the color settings are so screwed up everybody has multi color skin and a plaid shirt has 10 different colors even though it is in reality only 2. Is there a setting I am missing to let the processor handle the standard analog brodcast without making everything look like it is from mars...? Many many tweaks have produced no solution...AAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!

Anonymous

I have a Sony KF50WE610 and when I watch a DVD from my Progressive Scan DVD player - it's also fantastic & HD OTA signals are even better....

I have regular digital cable and most of the channels are just fine except when watch CNN or CNN Headline news. The colors are terrible and their skin tones are orange. All other channels on analog and digital are just fine.

I compared this to a CRT TV and those two channels look orange also. I think it may be from my local cable tower that giving the trouble...

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us