Philips LCD Projector Problems

Bill Kwan
Unregistered guest
Hoping someone can help me. I have a Philips LCD Projector. It is not displaying any picture or sound. It turns on perfectly fine - the bulb works. It only has 40 hours on it. I bought it from the company that I work for when we moved offices - it wasn't working when I bought it - thats why they sold it to me. However it did work a week before I bought it because we had a final sales rep meeting in the board room and it worked perfectly fine. No-one knows why it doesn't work anymore. The guys in our IT dept. suggested that maybe it might be a software issue and that I should take it to Philips. That isn't a good solution because I called Philips and they want me to send it to Texas to be looked at (I live in Toronto).

Does anyone have any suggestions before I take it to a local repair shop (if I can find one that truly knows how to repair a LCD Projector).

Unregistered guest
You dont say what model or how youare trying to drive it ie Video or computer.On the setup meanu you will be able to set input trycomposit video from your dvd player if thats ok select computer and if neccecary change resolution & or H&V synch also frame rate.
good luck
Keith
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us