DVD Region Unlock code

Anonymous

To Hack the Samsung P 231 dvd player you need an aiwa remote control for an entertainment center, with part number RC-7ASO6.

-Begin with the dvd player on and open containing desired disk
-Press Repeat
-Press Sleep
-Press Clock Multiple times quickly 3x or more
-The display will then display "Adjust"
-press 0,9 on your dvd remote control and wait
-if done correctly the dvd will close and your dvd will play

TheSeekerX
Unregistered guest
Thanks! I've done a little research and found this site a great source of information. Make your DVD Region Free in seconds. Use simple DVD handset codes to free your DVD player and watch films from all over the world. Hundreds of fantastic DVD Codes in one massive database. Check it out! www.dvdexploder.com

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Sony RDR-HX710 DVD recorder and I'm looking for a unlock code to make it multi-region. Can anyone help me?

tawakley
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony DAV C450 DVD player for Region 3. Can somebody tell me how to unlock and make it multi-region.

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have a Samsung DVD Combo Model V6000 in Brisbane Australia. Would anyone kindly assist with a code to enable me to make it region free.
Many Thanks

Anonymous

I have a LG RH7521W DVD/HDD Recorder and would appreciate the region unlock code.

Thanks

Anonymous

To unlock LG RH7521W DVD/HDD Recorder:

Press Setup
Scroll to Lock
Press 0 (7 times)
A message will appear saying it is region free.

Good Luck

Anonymous

I have recently purchased a LG RH7521W DVD/HDD Recorder and am having trouble with it. I am running it through my Digital Set Top Box and think that this is causing problems when I want to set the timer to record something. It does not seem to give me a choice of channels to record, has anyone else had this issue...and if so can someone offer a solution (or tell me what I'm doing wrong!!!!)

Username: Eligijus

Post Number: 1
I have a Sharp ht-cn410 i need unlock that stupid thing.

plz write how i can unlock that think

Thnx

Anonymous

And it really works, thanks Anonymous. Scroll to the lock "SYMBOL" in setup menu

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have DVD JVC DR-MV5S DVD recorder and VCR, and would like appreciatte, if somebody help me to unlock my dvd to zone 4 south america, thanks. Murilo

Anonymous

i would like to unlock a matsui pl-617 dvd player anyone help please

Username: Alx

I'm loosing my nerve in the web to find how to unlock a the DVP-F35P and make it multiregion. Can anyone help me!

Unregistered guest
I have a LG7521W and have Dubed some home movies on to a DVD disk as raw footage to keep as a back, up so I can load it on again at a later date after I have finished and then edit into a home movie. The problem is that once finilaised and ejected the video recorder will not reconise the disk but will play on a computer or another dvd player.
Does any body have any clue what whent wrong?

Geoff B
Unregistered guest
Ref LG7521W.
Hay I actually worked it out for myself the problem is with DVD-R disks, It will reconize a DVD+R disk and dubbing back to hard disk is also possible. I hope this helps someone else, I htink the trick is to keep on trying different types of disk formats and disk brands.
I will keep on returning to this site to check on whats happening.
Geoff

Username: Geokou

PIONEER DV-380 Anyone to help me unlock this...thing PLEASE..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us