Replacement Screens?


New member
Username: Soundprizm

Post Number: 1
Registered: Aug-05
I have an rca 46" rear-projection screen tv. The screen is cracked. Does anybody know where or if I can get a replacement screen for it?

Unregistered guest

I have the same problem with my 52" toshiba.

I called one of the toshiba distributor, they gave me the repair contact. I got the prize for my screen, it is around $300 !!

I dont know if a regular plexiglass do the same.
Also, I dont really know how to remove the screen from my TV...

If somebody know, please help!


Unregistered guest
What is the model number and month and year of manufacture of the TV you are trying to get replacement screens for? Which screen do you need - the screen protector (clear and you can see yourself in it), the lenticular (is rough feeling and has ridges)or the fresnel (behind the lenticular and looks whitish with a faint circular pattern)?

Unregistered guest
I have a GE 46GW948. I scratched the screen in 2 places trying to clean it. Otherwise it's a great TV. I need a new lenticular - tinted with ridges.

Unregistered guest
I work for RCA, which made your GE PTV. Replacement screens should be something that an RCA authorized repairman can order. You should be able to just order the lenticular if you, or the repairman, is very careful to put the two pieces back together in a CLEAN location. I little static electricity and a little dust goes a long way to creating havoc. . . if you know what I mean.

New member
Username: Controltrack

Post Number: 1
Registered: Oct-05
I need a replacement Lenticular screen for a Pioneer Pro-118 TV. The Pioneer part nuber is AMR2752. Does anyone know where I can get one? Please E-mail me at . Thank you

Unregistered guest
I need a replacement lenticular for my mitsubishi vs-70601. Any ideas would help.

Top Deals

Loading, please wait...
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



Main Forums

Today's Posts

Top Deals

Forum Help

Follow Us