Bush DVHRS02

Username: Bazza

Post Number: 1
Just bought a dvhrs02 and didn't get to first base! When I plug it in and connect I cannot see the installation menu on the tv screen?

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1439
You have to use the component, s-video or RCA connections to the TV. DVD recorders don't output through the RF connection.

Username: Bazza

Post Number: 2
David,
Thanks for the information. It is functional now.

After auto setup, the video/DVD and sky are both on AV1 and I have to swith off the video/dvd to change sky channels. Have I missed something else fundamental?

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 1465
I don't know anything about sky. I'm in the U.S., we don't have it here.

Unregistered guest
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if is at all possibly to record one tv station while watching another.
my recorder is a Bush DVHRS02 (DVD recording)

Username: Keithrob

Seascale, Cumbria UNITED KINGDOM

Post Number: 2
My only problem was it will only record or read from dvd+rw discs and therefore will not read any DVD-R or CD-R. It says on my box recording format DVD+RW which Bush/Alba denied so I sent them a Photo of the box. It would not even read the firmware update cd I eventually managed to get from Alba which I dumped in my frustration otherwise all else works.

Unregistered guest
I bought the DVHRS02 specifically because it claimed to transfer video tapes to DVD and also to record onto DVD. When the set was delivered it came with a box of Maxell DVD-RW re-recordable discs (Note the minus sign, not plus). But I can neither record or transfer video tapes onto them. Recording and playing video tapes are OK, but as for DVDs, nothing happens.

Unregistered guest
hi, does anyone know how to make a bush dvd/video combi DVRHS02 into a multi region player.
thanks

Username: Doveba

Haywards Heath, Sussex UK

Post Number: 1
I thought that this recorder (tape to DVD) was exactly what I was looking for. However, reading the vast number of adverse comments about the machine and its firmware, I have decided to look elsewhere. Any suggestions?
Regards
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us