Samsung HC-R4755W Questions

Band Geek
Unregistered guest
I'm looking at a Samsung HC-R4755W and I have some questions about it. First of all, I need to know if this set has any problems with lag (or anything else for that matter). If anyone ownes one, I REALLY would like to know what you think about it. I would be using this set for gaming with a PS2 and Gamecube and eventually a PS3 and Revolution. I would also buy an indoor antennae to hook up to its built in tuner. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Unregistered guest
I just bought one of these sets about 10 days ago and so far I love it.. It does take some tweaking to get set up right.. but the picture is very nice.. Also, Sam's Club had it AND the stand for 999.00.. the best price I found for a HDTV this large.. I have not played any games on it yet, so I cannot answer your question that way.. but it does not appear to have any lag with TV or Movies. Hope this helps.

Unregistered guest
I bought a Samsung rear Projection tv a few years ago and the kids were playing a game on it, which they do not usually do, anyway the game had to be reset and now the tv screen has little green dashes at the top of the screen going horizontally, what can I do to remove these green dashes or is the screen damaged internally. The screen is protected on the outside with a protector but this is nothing to do with the problem, can you help?

Band Geek
Unregistered guest
Jraw, thanks for your opinion and keep me posted on anything important. By the way, what exactly have you been watching on your tv?

Jraw
Unregistered guest
I have been watching DVD's (bought a new progressive scan DVD at the same time as the TV) and not suprisingly all the shows I used to watch on TIVO I now try to catch live in HD with the OTA receiver.. Things like LOST and CSI look incredible. I hooked the PlayStation2 up to the new TV last night and was very pleased with the PQ.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us