DVD Codes, DVD Unlocks - DVD Multi-Region

Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through January 23, 2006MarthaD100

DannyGreen
Unregistered guest
:-) Hi guys. If you're interested, check out the following site for a decent database of DVD codes. It's got a few machines that other sites don't feature, so I'm recommending it. It seems a good place to go for those rarer machines by the looks of things. It even cracked my old Oritron!

It's actually got a Sony unlock code on one of its front pages. I don't know whether it works though, as I heard Sony machines can't be unlocked with a handset? Who knows. Anyway, here's a link to the free page. Hope it helps:

www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

sexyalien
Unregistered guest
hi i would like to ask for a region hacks for my sharp DV-SL800W which is now in region 3. i would like to make it a region free player. here's my email address zombiewalking2002@yahoo.com thx alot ^^

Username: Alans

ChorleyUk

Post Number: 1
am slowly being driven NUTS !!! cannot seem to find anyone in the world with the unlock region code for Sanyo dvd sl25 CAN ANY BODY OUT THERE HELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
I have purchased Sony recorder RDR-GX210. I want to make it region free. Can anyone please help me doing it. Thanks in advance, Yashwi. Please email to yashwi@hotmail.com

Username: Dag8517

Does anyone know how to make my DVD player multi-regional. I have a TOSHIBA SD-3960SU that is currently set to region 1. Any help will be appreciated.
My email address: dagadsdon@hotmail.com

GODman
Unregistered guest
Hi NIVLA,
I think Matsui DL-7070 is multi-region DVD player!
Regards

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the code to multi-region a Panasonic NV VP33 or a Pioneer DV344? It would be greatly appreciated as I can't play any of my UK dvds!

Unregistered guest
Does anyone have the code to multi-region a Panasonic NV VP33 or a Pioneer DV344? It would be greatly appreciated as I can't play any of my UK dvds!

CanCanXXX
Unregistered guest
:-) Hope you don't mind me posting here as well, but I'm desperate. I have a Denon ADV1000 that needs to be made region free. The only people that are helping me solve this are the researchers at DVDEXPLODER. Here is a link to their free page:

Their researchers unlock DVD players, recorders, PC DVD ROMS, portables and loads of other devices. If you have an unlock problem then post here and I'll try to help you if I have the time. Thanks.

Username: Regenwald

Post Number: 3
I need an unlock code for a my panasonic dmr-es20 to region free. Please, help me.
My email address: regenwald234@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
I need the unlock code for my panasonic DMR ES20 to region free. Help me (mehmeto@sorlabs.com)

Unregistered guest
i need to unlock code for my magnavox mdvd50 to region free. please help

Unregistered guest
Hi, I need to to unlock my philips dvdr3305 to region free, would be grateful for some help.

Unregistered guest
I would like to unlock a Sylvania SRD3900 DVD/VCR. If anyone can help please email me at: newberry411@yahoo.com
Thanks

Unregistered guest
I have a friend in Scotland who wants to send me a DVD. I have a comination DVD/VHS Hitachi DVPF35U player.
PLEASE does someone have the codes to make this a region free machine????

Unregistered guest
I have a friend in Scotland who wants to send me a DVD. I have a comination DVD/VHS Hitachi DVPF35U player.
PLEASE does someone have the codes to make this a region free machine????

Username: Asadali

DerbyUnited kingd...

I NEED A ALL REGION CODE FOR SONY DAV-SB100 + SONY DVP-NS330.
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR NEARLY 8 MONTHS PLEEEEEEZ HLP

Username: Asadali

DerbyUnited kingd...

Post Number: 2
I NEED A ALL REGION CODE FOR SONY DAV-SB100 + SONY DVP-NS330.
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR NEARLY 8 MONTHS PLEEEEEEZ HLP send it to nuttyasad123@msn.com

Jeremiah.L.Burns
Unregistered guest
Hi Everyone!

I'm begging...BEGGING for some help. I've got a region 1 DVD player, but my fiancee is British and lives in England. She got me The Simpsons 6th season for Christmas as she knows I collect them, but they're region 2. I'm desperate!

My player is an Emerson EWD2202 DVD/VCR combo.

Can anyone help? Please?

Thanks so much in advance.

~Jer

MargoSteeps
Unregistered guest
A word of caution. It bothers me that many of sites today try to sell their wares with little or no after-sales service. Many of the unlock codes I've had the misfortune of using needed different firmware versions that were never mentioned beforehand - or worse, simply didn't work at all. I tried on numerous occasions to follow up a dud code derived from a prominent site and to date, had zero response from them.
I mention this only because I recently became a member of DVDEXPLODER :-), a website that actually produced a working code for my JVC HR-HV2! - an unlock I'd been searching for relentlessly. Although the unlock was in fact tricky to implement, the website staff helped me all the way until the player became region free. They're a great bunch of technically minded and friendly people, I assure you. Here's a link to there main page - www.dvdexploder.com. If you need some serious advice, I'd strongly advise talking to them, as they really know their stuff.
There's a thread on on this board somewhere concerning Ebay DVD code scams that highlights the hit and run attitude of lots of sites. Once you've handed over your cash, you receive a product where 50% of the codes are useless and are laid out by a 10 year old that has difficulties giving simple instructions. Avoid Ebay at all costs, unless all you want is a list of outdated codes backed up with no customer service help by the vendor. And yes, I did give a bad review to the vendor on that occasion.
Just to say, be careful how you handle your DVD player and use a trusted website to make the thing multi-region. I've mentioned a reputable research site here already, let's hope they can keep up the good work.
Please excuse my rant, I've had it up to my here with poor advice and general Internet skulduggery.

Unregistered guest
Anyone know how to unlock a Alba DVD 72 so its multi regional? Also if you know how to unlock a Alba tdvd 3456
My email is davidpaulhart@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
Hi looking for a code to unlock dvd player. It's a Hicon HDVD21 can any one help thanks
Can email coz2916@hotmail.com can you put dvd in subject box so i know that it's not just junk mail thank you heaps
Coz.

Unregistered guest
HELP HELP HELP
Anyone know the unlock codes for both the HITACHI DV-DS161E and SONY RDR-HX510

DESPERATE

CHEERS

Retired Robert
Unregistered guest
Hi..I recently found a procedure to make my Toshiba SD43Hd region free. This is:
Turn player on with NO disc inside.
Press Enter
Press 8,4,2,6,9
Press Enter
Player should automatically turn off, but if not, turn off manually.
Can anyone verify this, and advise if there is any chance of damaging my unit if I mess up. Also, could this be reversed if it doesn't work?
Maybe a bit paranoid but on a tight budget!!
Thanks a million.

Unregistered guest
does anyone know the unlock codes for a diamond dvd player model v811x-03 thanks

Unregistered guest
I need an unlock codes for my Magnavox MDV453...does anyone know where I could find this out at?

Username: Donnybickie

Hi, I need the unlocking code for Sony DVP-NS300, to play all regions especially region 1.
Thanks.

Unregistered guest
Does anyone know the code for a Prism portable dvd player? It's driving me crazy travelling and not being able to play different coded movies....

roady148
Unregistered guest
Danelle,

Is it the DV-302 model?

KatieJ
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have an unlock code for a Sony SLV-D201P dvd/vhs combo player or panasonic PV-D47345 or Panasonic A120 or a Sylvania DVC865F. My husband bought my daughter a dvd in London and now we can't play it here and she is so disapointed. Please help.

Username: Ladymtl99

Can anyone help me unlock a Toshiba DVD/VCR combo model SD-V291C to a region free. Right now it is set at region 1.
Thank you

Unregistered guest
Hi... need help to unlock a Zenith ZDA-311. I just bought it but cant play many music DVDs because of the region...please help me. thanks.

Unregistered guest
Hi... need help to unlock a Zenith ZDA-311. I just bought it but cant play many music DVDs because of the region...please help me. thanks.

pammz
Unregistered guest
can sumone plz tell me how to make INSIGNIA dvd player Model: IS-PD04092 zone free.

Unregistered guest
BANG&OLUFSEN

Ever heard?

ENABLE MULTI REGION BEOCENTER2?

impossible????

Username: Claudia

Rio de JaneiroBrasil

Does anyone know the code to unlock my dvd player? It's a Symphonic WF 104.
Help me, pleeeease!
Thanks.

Username: Juanillo

does anyone know the code to unlock my dvd player? it's apex ad1145...help me
thanks.!

Username: Vandinho49

Brasilia, Df Brazil

Hi friends! some one knows how to unlock the dvd player model SD-K750SU?
I won a dvd player SD-K750SU and this dvd region is region one. here in Brazil we use the region four.
I will send botle of cachaca from brazil for who teach me how to unlock this dvd player. thanks

Username: Gerhard

Hi I'm trying to find a hack for my Sharp DVD-Player DV-SL800W. Is there anybody out there who can help me? Please email to mr@just-handma.de

Thanks a lot. Rainer

Username: Jurassic_park

UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN UNKNOWN

Address specifically to PatersonG, and to the entire user SONIQ DVD portable.

Region Number or Multi Zone Change for SONIQ products

DVD 901 and 919:
1. Press on DVD and open disc tray by press eject key on control panel
2. Press 2812 on control panel and the region number will be shown on TV
3. Press enter key control panel to change the region number
4. Press eject key control panel after choosing correct region number

NOTE:
Step 3, when enter one digit successfully, one_ will shown on TV. After enter 2812, there will be _ _ _ _ shown on TV and then the region number picture will pop up at once on TV.

DVD 930:
1. Open disc tray by press eject key on control panel
2. Press 349734, press enter key control panel to change the region number, 0 for Multi Zone

DVR150:
Switch on DVR150, when SONIQ picture is on TV screen all you have to do:
1. Open the disc door
2. Press the number key 2812 plus the zone No (1 to 6 or 9) and press ENTER key (Only for set new Zone)
3. If you want to check the Zone of the unit, please press the number key 2812 + 7 or 8 and press ENTER key. Remark; you need to close and open the disc door one time once you press the wrong number key.

DVP170 & 810:
1. Open disc tray
2. Press 2812, press ENTER key control panel to change the region number, 9 for Multi Zone

DVP700 & 500:
1. Open disc tray
2. Press 212009 plus (0-6), then the region No will show on the screen, 0 for Multi Zone

-END-

Does anyone know the code to unlock Mode for DVD; DVP170 SONIQ?

The problem is, I cannot remember what type of mode has been applied at DVD-R. Actually the data I burn it by DVD Hard Disk Recorder from my friend; unfortunately I do not know his contact number.

I did try to watch at DVD at computer; incorrect function, DVD player; it doesn't work, and DVD portable (DVP170); it said BAD DISC

Thanks

My suggestion is: before buying the unit better ask does this unit the region can be changed to Multi region. Basically, it looks "YES" for all DVD portable. BUT do they have the information, what I mean is the shop.

jurassic_park90@hotmail.com

Username: Tarmust

GVG DVX420 region hack

OPEN (without disc inside)
press 1379 on remote control (xxxx appears)
then press 0 (0 appears)
PLAY

it should work now, to check:
setup 1379
now you have acces to firmware, and it should indicate region 0.

Username: Limau

I have a Phillip Matchline 957, which is region 2 at present and would like to convert it to multi region. Has anyone got the code to convert this DVD player to multi region please?

Username: Rubberman01

i have a toshiba sd-260sy can anyone help with an unlock code? currently region 4 wanting to make multi region.

Username: Jezzabel

Hi. My sister sends me dvd's from the US and I can't play them. I am looking for the multi region codes for a PANASONIC DMR EH50. Please email me: blx@soham82.freeserve.co.uk

Username: Lozzo

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

i got the soniq930 worked out!!! k all you have to do is press open on the remotecontrol and press 3497340 and the dvd player will open all regions.
thats it thank you please come again......

Bronze Member
Username: Andy_man

Post Number: 16
For everyone that keeps posting here asking for handset hacks for Sony, Pioneer, panasonics, JVCs and that, I spend ages looking for my model (JVC) and found no free hacks.

I ended up using a special remote and disc from www.multiregionupgrades.com. I think the same is true for Panasonics, etc as they have them listed as well. All that matters to me is that its now multiregion!

You cannot hack any of the Pioneer, Panasonic, Sony, JVC, etc models by their own handset period. Sorry.

Username: Judebelltrees

Hi I bought some DVD's from UK ( I am in Australia) which I can't use. Could someone please give me the unlock code for TOSHIBA SD 33VL. Thanks - email to nharvey@pipeline.com.au

Username: Afhickman

Arkansas USA

I have an Emerson EWD7002 and would like to be able to play region-free and DVDs from regions other than 1. Please reply to my email adress:
afhickman@hotmail.com.

Username: Powelld123

East Anglia UK

Hi there,

Not sure if this has been posted before, but does anyone know how you get a Matsui Pl-7070 to go to the setup screen? If I go to menu, the setup option is greyed out. I wondered if there is a password setup, but cannot get to that option either.
Thanks!

UNKNOWN, UNKNOWN UNKNOWN

Region Number or Multi Zone Change for SONIQ products

DVD 901 and 919:
1. Press on DVD and open disc tray by press eject key on control panel
2. Press 2812 on control panel and the region number will be shown on TV
3. Press enter key control panel to change the region number
4. Press eject key control panel after choosing correct region number

NOTE:
Step 3, when enter one digit successfully, one_ will shown on TV. After enter 2812, there will be _ _ _ _ shown on TV and then the region number picture will pop up at once on TV.

DVD 930:
1. Open disc tray by press eject key on control panel
2. Press 349734, press enter key control panel to change the region number, 0 for Multi Zone

DVR150:
Switch on DVR150, when SONIQ picture is on TV screen all you have to do:
1. Open the disc door
2. Press the number key 2812 plus the zone No (1 to 6 or 9) and press ENTER key (Only for set new Zone)
3. If you want to check the Zone of the unit, please press the number key 2812 + 7 or 8 and press ENTER key. Remark; you need to close and open the disc door one time once you press the wrong number key.

DVP170 & 810:
1. Open disc tray
2. Press 2812, press ENTER key control panel to change the region number, 9 for Multi Zone

DVP700 & 500:
1. Open disc tray
2. Press 212009 plus (0-6), then the region No will show on the screen, 0 for Multi Zone

-END-

NOTE:

I would like to confirm that there was a little bit misunderstanding, what was written about how to make multi region for SONIQ DVD Portable.

DVP170 & 810:
1. Open disc tray

The DVD Portable type DVP170, it should be DVP710
The rest of them I presume are correct
Unfortunately, for the new type such as DVP720. I am really-really sorry, the store said I have to do search in the net.

Silver Member
Username: Geeker

Post Number: 108
dvdexploder.com cost a shocking £9.95 when these sites provide better and more up to date info for free: http://www.dvd-unlock.co.uk or http://www.dvdactive.com/player-hacks

If you can't find your code for free, your player is unhackable, nobody will wave a magic wand just because you paid out some money. You would be better of paying a little more for a region free player from argos.

Username: Dvdhunter

BristolUK

Post Number: 8
If you've got a cheap and nasty player then maybe a fee can be too expensive for those without much money. However, in DVDEXPLODER's defence, they've got a fantastic customer services base and concentrate purely on handset controller codes. The sites mentioned above are fine, but you're not going to locate codes to crack your $1000 Sony system there. Okay, you could get lucky, but I'd rather let someone do all the research work for me :-) - Lazy me.

They cracked my Aiwa XR model for free. A good idea would be to help each other and post unlock codes here!

Username: Ladys

London, England UK

Hi there, does anybody have the crack codes sequence for the panasonic DMR-EH50. It's cracking me up that I can't watch any of my dvd's!! I need help please my e-mail address is:-ladys039@hotmail.com

Username: Rosheen

Can anyone help to unlock my GVG DVX420?
Thanks.
E-mail me at rosheentje@hotmail.com

Username: Sandecker

hello does anyone know how to unlock an LG dv8600 so it will play region 1 dvds

Username: Tigmar

I think my DVD player is unhackable but if anyone has the region unlock code for a LG DVC6500T please pass it on - before I throw this thing out the window.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
DO NOT be mislead by the postings from Matt Swift
whom keeps spamming for dvdexploader.

His claim that you can unlock a Panasonic model by codes entered by its own handset (which, incidently you have to pay the site for!) is complete RUBBISH as any search on the internet will proove.

The ONLY WAY to unlock a Panasonic model manufacturered since 2002 is via a factory service remote (NOT THE PLAYERS OWN REMOTE OR CODES), which most panasonic dealers will do for you, or which you obtain from a modification company such as www.multiregionupgrades.com, www.dvdchips.com, www.multiregion.co.uk, etc.

Want more proof? His DVD-A112 (1999 NTSC model!)which he claimed he unlocked this way, can only be unlocked by a Panasonic TS20 service firmware disc, not even a factory service remote! It is not even PAL compatible (its mising the additional video ram that the UK version had) so it cannot even read PAL discs once modded, NTSC discs only!

Finally, still in doubt of what I say? Then search the net and newsgroups for the website he keeps "recommending", and enjoy the comments....

IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBE TO HACK A PANASONIC VIA CODES ENTERED BY ITS OWN REMOTE.
You have been warned.

Username: Cpolycarpo

New Haven, CT United States

I need a hack for the sony dav dz100. Does anybody know one or where I can get a chipped remote or a mod cd in the US?
Thanks,
Carla.

Username: Picotrain

Portugal Cove, NL Canada

Hey all,
I just bought a Bluesky DVD-858 (manufactured by Gowell Ltd., and it will most likely correspond to their Gowell DVD-858). I am in Korea, so it's Region 3, but I'd much rather the DVD player be multi-region, or region 1 at least. Does anybody know of any codes/cracks? I tried the one for the other Gowell model listed here, but no luck there.

Username: Adzadel

AdelaideAustralia

Hi all,.
I have an LGV8824W dvd/video combo and was womdering if anyone knows the unlock code to make it region free? im in region 4
thanks
alitch@chariot.net.au

Username: Demetrish3

NicosiaCyprus

Post Number: 4
pls help me guys.
i just bought a dvd recorder Samsung HR725 and it only plays region 2. pls help me with codes or something so i can change it to multiregion. pls answer me at demetrish3@yahoo.com

NicosiaCyprus

Post Number: 5
i just found my codes here for my Samsung dvd HR725!!

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks.php?dvdplayer=samsung+HR725&hits=50&Search=Sea rch

this site is the best!!

NicosiaCyprus

Post Number: 6
SAMSUNG HR725 DVD RECORDER
1, Press the "0" button 5 times at approximately one second intervals;
2, Press the "REPEAT" button, (please ensure that it is the REPEAT button and NOT the "REPEAT A-B button).
3, Press the following sequence of numbers, 7,6,8,8,4 and 9, (76884 is the sequence for region 4 and as the 4 is pressed a small rectangle with a figure 4 in it will appear in the top LHS of the screen for a very short time, if number 9 is pressed during the time the number 4 is being displayed the 4 will change to a 9, however if you delay the 4 will disappear and the only effect of pressing 9 will be to change the TV channel. Hence it is imperative that you press the full 6 digit number sequence without any more than 1 second delay or so between digits).
4, Open and then close the tray.

If you followed the above your machine should now be region free, if it is not you probably took too long over entering the string of digits as I did the first time I tried it.

If your machine is not region 4 I would assume that the sequences of numbers contained elsewhere in the list of hacks for Samsung players will work for you. See below:

If your player is a Region 1 machine, the sequence of numbers to press is 2, 9, 3, 3, 4 and 9 :
If your player is a Region 2 machine, the sequence of numbers to press is 5, 7, 5, 3, 8 and 9 :
If your player is a Region 3 machine, the sequence of numbers to press is 5, 6, 7, 3, 2 and 9 :
If your player is a Region 4 machine, the sequence of numbers to press is 5, 6, 8, 8, 4 and 9 :
If your player is a Region 5 machine, the sequence of numbers to press is 5, 3, 8, 1, 4 and 9 :
If your player is a Region 6 machine, the sequence of numbers to press is 2, 4, 4, 6, 2 and 9 :

Username: Carolh

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Hi,
I have a Toshiba RD-XS34 region 4 dvd/video combo and was hoping someone would know the unlock code to make it region free?
Thankyou

Username: Marina251

Hi,

I have a Samsung DVD-L75 portable player which is zone 1. Please help me to make it region free.
You can answer me at xyz69781@yahoo.fr
Marina

Username: Shaun0

Hi

I have just bought a Sony DVP-NS29 player.

Can anyone help me make it multi region please.

Email me at bobnwend@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Akamai

Hi, anyone know how to unlock a DVD Player, JVC RM-SXV031J for multi region? I think the model is a little old.

My email is - moorubi@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance.

Username: Gibeach_2000

Has anyone a code for JVC th-m303 in order that i can play region 1 dvds

Username: Simcha

i'm looking to unlock my toshiba SD-P2700. can anyone help?

Bronze Member
Username: Raoul_duke

LondonUk

Post Number: 12
:-) Hi Simcha - Toshibas are hard to crack, but there are sites out there that can handle that kind of player. Why not Google 'DVD unlock' and check out some sources. Meanwhile. If anybody can help anybody else on this board, please post the solutions HERE.

Username: Mete39

Sewickley, PA USA

Can anyone help to unlock my DVD Emerson EWD71V5SK ?
Thanks.

Username: Ttowel

Adeliade, South Australia Australia

Post Number: 5
for LG dvd players try this link even if your dvd model isnt listed:

http://members.lycos.co.uk/ittroll/multiregion.htm

good luck

Username: Vader356

I'm looking for a region free hack for a QMR500 Soniq DVD/HDD Recorder.
I've tried the codes already posted, but they don't work for my player.
help would be greatly appreciated

Username: Richlinks1

AccraGhana

My DVD is not able to show VCD movies, the name is Alba566 can i have the code for unlocking it.my email address is richlinks1@yahoo.com

Username: Rarr33

I need to decode Philips model DVP3005k78 to multiregion, can some help me?

Username: Dbarto69

does anyone have the unlock codes for a coby dvd207..i have been desperately trying to unlock the rgions..please email hallowevil@yahoo.com..i appreciate it...take care

Username: Zhuk

Does anyone have the unlock codes for dvd player Technics 290?

Username: Wisi

Kaleden, British Colu... Canada

i need a regionfree code for a philips dvp5140,
thanx.

To unlock SONIQ QMR500 DVD/HDD Recorder :
- Switch ON, no DVD inside
- Press SETUP
- Press STOP
- Press 730
then the screen shows 0 Multi Region.

Apparently, in Australia, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has warned that DVD players that enforce region coding may violate the Trade Practices Act. Therefore, DVD players sold in Australia have been changed to multi region. I know that Philips supplies the instruction to "hack" with the DVD player. If it is not supplied with the DVD player, the consumer can contact the support help line to obtain the code (this is the case of SONIQ.

Long live Australia !!!!

Username: Sfrem

Here is the way to decode Daewoo DF-k528 - also works for Daewoo DG-K514 / DM-K40 / DM-K41 / DV-700S
Open tray
On the remote press 8, 2, 8, 6, 0
You'll get a message about the region change
Close the tray

Username: Slasher123

Soniq Q.V.210c multi unit dvd/Combo, is there a way to make it a multiregion dvd player?

Thanks

Just call up the Soniq customer hotline and ask technical support, I called them up and they gave me the code to my machine without hesitation

Username: Luis_merlin

Does any one know the unlocking code for Durabrand PHC 204 DVD home cinema system?
Thanks for your help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
"Does anyone have the unlock codes for dvd player Technics 290?"

There are no handset codes for a technics DV290 (panasonic clone). You can only hack it with a special chipped remote, that you buy or hire, or buy it pre-modded by a good dealer.

Try a mod dealer such as www.multiregionupgrades.com.

Username: John_q

The Soniq DVP720 appears to be multi region without entering any code.

Username: Potato71

Hi,
I have a Panasonic DMR ES-20 DVD recorder. I live in south america and i would like to ask any one if it is possible to convert it from PAL to NTSC without a external transcoder.
my email is fabiopicoli@gmail.com

Username: Oaksmarts

I have a Toshiba SD-V291U. I need help unlocking it! Please email me at craigscheidler@yahoo.com

Username: Gypsy_road_hog

SunderlandEngland

hi folks, just joined and couldn't find what i needed so within five minutes i found it with the help of google.
i thought i would pass it on to help as many as possable.
www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/info/multiregion/hackable.asp is the site you require.

good luck.

Username: Ollyggg

Hi everyone!

Please please please does anyone have a code for the Funai DBVR-6510? I've been everywhere and nowhere seems to list it. Please someone let me know if it can be hacked, I heard that all DVD players can be made multi regional...

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 15
:-) It's my belief that all players can be made multi-region in one way or another. Personally, I'd always try for a simple DVD code.

The Funai DBVR-6510 has a research project underway at www.dvdexploder.com - these guys seem to know answers to all the questions I throw at them - and all personally e-mailed.

Stick with a website that gives you updates whenever you ask for them and keep pushing for answers. I'm a member of dvdexploder and they've helped me on numerous occasions. You've just got to keep an eye on their updates and you'll be surprised what 'unhackable' machines they unlock.

It looks like they're unravelling some difficult Panasonics at the moment, the evil SC-HT range! Good team. Great customer services.

Username: Peguefogo

I am in desperate need of a region crack code for the symphonic wf104.
Some one - help me please!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Tin_man

G'day I'm looking for a unlock code for a Panasonic NV-VP60 as yet I have been unable to find one can anyone help if so please E-mail thetinman@iprimus.com.au Ta Tinman

Username: Mands______

Worthing, West Sussex United Kingdom

How do I make a Technosonic DVD205T multi region? Can someone please help me with a code!
Please.......
LOL (mands-potter@bulldoghome.com)

Username: Hondo

Someone posted that the "OPEN" followed by 2403960
sequence on the remote will change the region for a Toshiba SD750K DVD is this true, or will the system just never work again (ie self destruct) after it has been entered

Username: Indiso

Paris, Paris France

Hi, I have a SCHNEIDER SVD 434/ 19 DVD Player from France, how do I change it to Region 1 or change it to multi region? Pls email me at soni.pumi@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance!

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 19
Anybody have a code for the Tevion DVD200? Just bought one cheap and need a sneaky unlock...

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 16
Matt - Here's the Tevion code

To convert this player to Multi-Region
1. Press the Menu button on your remote control
2. Press the 1 button on your remote control
3. Press the 6 button on your remote control
4. Press the 7 button on your remote control
5. Press 1 for Region 1, 2 for Region 2, and so on, or alternatively Mute button on your remote control for All Regions
To convert this player for VCD playback
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray
2. Place an audio CD in the drive tray
3. Press the Open button on your remote control to close the drive tray
4. Press the Menu button on your remote control
5. Press the 1 button on your remote control
6. Press the Index (1-All) button on your remote control
7. Press the Open button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control

Enjoy!

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 20
Cheers Mark! People POST HERE! Let's help each other out!

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 17
No worries. I think it would be far more contructive if people actually posted codes here, instead of simply dropping e-mail addresses nobody ever replies too! Come on, let's make this a codes paradise!

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 21
:-) By the way, I got that code from DVDEXPLODER.

I couldn't help noticing your dvd code request post and thought I might be able to help.

Whenever I need technical information, especially to do with DVD codes and unlocks, I always go to that site in particular. Check out the following web page - all the people there seem to love the place too!

http://www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

You can access the rest of the site from the page I've linked you to.

They've got some great customer services if you need any particular help. They helped me with my Sony RDR, so I take my hat off to them.

Just thought I'd lend a hand!

Matt

Username: Ladymtl99

I need help to unlock a Toshiba SD-V291.

You can either email me or reply here.

Thank you very much.

Username: Jasna

Hi everyone!!!
I bought SONY DVD DVP-NS41P couple of months ago and I still didn't find any way to change the code region.... I can only play original DVDs. Anything else i try to play such as European DVDs or burned DVDs it doesn't work. If you can help me please feel free to e mail me at
Jacar17@yahoo.com
Thanks

Username: John_smith

Hi Everyone
I just bought a Panasonic SA-HT95 and i really need to know how to unlock it to play zone/type 2 dvds.Anyone Know the procedure?? Cheers.

Username: Dodgey_bros

Soniq QMR500 unlock code mentioned by Oscar Smith worked a treat. Here it is again for those who can't find it.

Turn the machine on with no disc inside.
press setup.
Press Stop.
Press 730.

then a message appears saying that the region code has been set to 0 (multizone!!)

thanks heaps Oscar!!!

I just did it and it works a treat.

I have the Poweeeeeeeerrrrrr!!!

Username: Moviefreak

Hi there,

I have an Acer TracelMate 4072LMi laptop and the dvd player in it is a Slimtype DVDRW SSW-8015S.

Does anyone have the multi region code for it and the procedure to unlock it? It does allow me to play different regions up to 4 or 5 times, then it will lock into the last played region. The normal region is region 2. I have something called "DVD Region Killer v2.7, but I do not think it is really working on my computer.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. You can just post it here and I will continually look and let you know if I do come right.

Thank you!!!

Username: Erol

I have a Soniq QMR550B
Not only will it not play UK DVD's. So I need an unlock code but also I have converted my old VCR's to DVD via the hard drive and destroyed the tapes only to find that my DVD's are only playable on the Soniq. Every other device including computer believes that the DVD is blank.
So I can't pass copies to my friends. Anybody out there can help?

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 18
:-) DVDEXPLODER has a fantastic customer services department and concentrate purely on handset controller codes. Some 'non member' sites are fine, but you're not going to locate codes to crack your $1000 Sony system there. Okay, you could get lucky, but I'd rather let someone do all the research work for me - Lazy me.

They cracked my Aiwa XR model and I didn't mind having to become a member at all. It's a simple process to do. A good experience all the way!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
" Some 'non member' sites are fine, but you're not going to locate codes to crack your $1000 Sony system there. "

Thats rubbish, NTSC only Sony models cannot be modified for multiregion AT ALL without a firmware chip to enable PAL support. ONLY R2 and R4 PAL/NTSC dual format models can be modded, AND NOT BY CODES ENTERED BY THE PLAYERS REMOTE EITHER!

Username: Laxraiders21

looking for code or how to, unlock dvd player for region free. Electrohome DVD 201E any info would be appreciated

Username: Bothama

South Africa

i'd really appreciate if someone could help me with the unlock code for a samsung HT-TQ25 dvd player. I have tried finding the code but had no such luck.

Its a region 2 at the moment and I really need a multi region setup desperately.

Would really be very greatful. email: bothama@gmail.com

Username: Decodergirl

Please if anyone could help, I have an Emerson EWD7002 and would like to be able to play region-free and DVDs from regions other than 1. Particularly region 2. Please post a response here.

Username: Kusakun

Post Number: 8
Hi there. I need the unlock region free codes for the JVC XV-N422S & for the XV-N322S if anyone has them please post them or send it to:

looney40@hotmail.com

Username: Mvribeiro

Can anyone help to unlock my Denon DVD 1920 US Version ?
Thanks.

Username: Donjuan

Need an Unblock code for DK Digital DVD-119. Please email me d.juan@freenet.de. Highly appreciate it.

Username: David_pope

I need to unlock my tempremental Panasonic
NV-VHD1 video/DVD player
Can anyone help
Many thanks
david.pope@blueyonder.co.uk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 61
david Pope wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need to unlock my tempremental Panasonic
NV-VHD1 video/DVD player
Can anyone help
Many thanks
david.pope@blueyonder.co.uk

------------------------

Try www.multiregionupgrades.com

Username: Mrspock1000

Hi any one now how to unlock a Philips DVP3020 dvd player to make it multi-region.

Cheers Chris

Multi Zone of DVD Player
TEAC; DV-3120 (DVD/CD/CD- R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+R)

Does anyone knows to convert DVD Player TEAC; DV-3120 (DVD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+R) into Multi Zone?

-Thanks-

Username: Zhuk

Can anyone help to unlock my TECHNICS DV 290 ?
Thanks.

Username: Jimmy_neutron

Mexico

Please, help to convert Philips PET724 into region-free!!!
I really appreciate your support.

Many thanks.

Username: Tsakey

Can anyone help me unlock my Panasonic DMR-ES35V combo drive? E-mail me at tsakey@hotmail.com

Username: Anasp

Need to unlock Toshiba SD-P1850. Any help appreciated. email: k1przybyla@yahoo.com. Thx.

Username: Tricz

hi i am looking to unlock my dvd player which is a JVC-N212, would love a code to do it so i can watch some of my dvds!

Please e-mail me at TazTy@aol.com

Many thanks tyson

Username: Tricz

Sorry i got my DVD player number wrong in my last message here it is agen JVC XV-N212

email me please at TazTy@aol.com

many thanks tyson

Username: Jewly

Perth, Western Aust... Australia

hi,
i am seeking a code to unlock my Philips DVP532K. i can play all DVD'S except region 3. can someone please help me
Please email me at jewly_mortimer@hotmail.com
many thanks
Julie

Username: Copernico

I need Help, I have Magnavox MWR10D6 DVD recorder but I need to make it multi region, but i need the Unlock Codes , please contact me at
aherrera@wistron.com

Username: Pusica

Hy can anyone help me to unlock my Dvd player
Philips dvp3200v/75??? I would appriciate it
Thanks

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 27
There's been some sniping around here concerning certain DVD unlock companies and I'd just like to clear up a few points. DVDExploder is No. 1 in my book. Totally courteous. Totally awesome.

They've unlocked my daughter's Alba player and my own tricky Sony NS50P. No complaints in this household!

Check out what the guys from the link have to say about them! I couldn't be bothered to add to their testimonial page, but wrote a kind e-mail instead. It's Christmas - and they're 'still' at work!

www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 23
I'll thumbs up that last message. A good team to deal with at www.dvdexploder.com

They offer nothing but dvd codes and some easy to use software. No chipping, no modding, no hassles. I checked their testimonial page and found it reasurring.

Username: Peterl

Norwalk, Ct Usa

I have a new DVD recorder and was trying to hook it up . I have Cablevision IO and according to everyone I made the right connections. The picture does not come on the TV. I have no technical ability but I know the connections are ok. What am I doing wrong

Thanks

Username: Dsfdsf

To unlock the Soniq Qmedia DVP 720:

Open disc tray
Enter 5918 using the remote control
Highlight "Region number"
Press enter
Press 0 (for multi region)
Press Enter
Close the disc tray

I got this by phoning their customer service hotline 1300 675 663 - they were really helpful and happy to give it to me.

Username: Muzzatron

Soniq QPD500B

Hi guys I am desperate for a multiregion hack for my QPD500B - can anyone help??

Username: Muzzatron

PS the model insn't on dvdexploder!

Username: Rick_1961

trying to make my DVD Toshiba SE-R0228 FOR ALL REGION ANY ONE HELP

my e-mail address is r.stepens@ntlworld.com

Username: Amberlodge1

Derby, Derbyshire UK

trying to make my DVD Toshiba SD38VB FOR ALL REGION ANY ONE HELP

my e-mail address is amberlodge1@aol.com

Username: Red5llaw

Hi All. Another desparado in need of a DVD multizone hack.
Just bought a Samsung DVD-V6700 Combination DVD/VCR. I buy lots of DVD'd from the UK and USA via eBay (cheap-skate!) and I live in Australia (zone 4) My old (hacked) DVD player croaked.
Can anyone Help me with a hack to make it multizone?
Red5llaw red5llaw@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Red5llaw

Aaaarrgh!

I've tried all the different multizone hacks around.

http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks?dvdplayer=Samsung+DVD-V6700&hits=50&Search=Sea rch

Everytime I try to punch in the numbers, I get that red circle with the line throught it symbol. no go. Damn. It never comes up on the screen what region my DVD player is set for, either.
I live in Australia (region 4) and have dozens of genuine overseas DVDs (US & UK DVDS)that I wanna watch.

Has anyone had the same problem? Anyone got a solution? HELP!
Luke red5llaw@yahoo.co.uk

Username: Tombeecham

Seattle, WA USA

Does anyone know how to make my DVD player multi-regional? I have a SONY DVP-NS501P that is currently set to region 1 and cannot find it on any dvd code websites.
I can't play any of my english DVDs from back home and it is infuriating that these companies do this. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

My email address is: tom.beecham@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you,
Tom

Username: Mario714

Tampa, Florida USA

Hi:

Anybody have a code or procedure for unlocking the DVD on a Bose Lifestyle 28, series III that has worked?

Appreciate the help.

Mario

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 27
Hi Guys, found a working hack for the X-Wave LB900 -

How to convert your X-Wave LB900 player into a multi-region compatible machine

To convert this player to Multi-Region

1. Press the Setup button on your remote control

2. Scroll the cursor down to the Preferences option

3. Press the Step button on your remote control

4. Press the F-FWD button on your remote control

5. Press the F-BWD button on your remote control

6. You should now be in the Miscellaneous menu

7. Press the Pause button on your remote control

8. Press the Stop button on your remote control

9. Using the Key button on your remote control, change the region indicated on the display to 0

10. Press the Power button on your player to place it into standby mode

11. Press the Power button on your player again to wake it from standby mode

12. Press the Play button on your player

Great site by all counts. www.dvdexploder.com/multihacks

Username: Jynger

London

Can someone please give me the hack code for my Bush DVHRS02 DVD combi. I would like to make it mult-region or at least be able to play Region 2

Thanks

Username: Jynger

London

I FORGOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS:-

j-boorman@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks

Username: Marty2001

Auckland, NZ New Zealand

Phillips DVD3200v
Provided by http://www.uk-polo.co.uk/dvp3200v_philips_region_change.htm

Note:- Now available as a zip file!!I http://www.uk-polo.co.uk/E8B23AD105P0.zip

If you download the .pdf (it is NOT actually a pdf) to allow it to download, once you have it, change the extension to .ab7 - before burning the cd.

**Am advised this does not work for DVP3200V/37 N. America

Burn the file to cd - E8B23AD105P0.ab7

switch set on

on remote press DVD 9,8,7,6 Search

tray should open - unit goes to version up mode

Insert cd

TV will display reading, erasing, programming -when finished (few mins) tray will open

remove disk

switch off dvd at wall/mains - switch back on

test

Username: Casskidz

anybody help me...I cannot play my sony ps2 scph-77001 'coz regional restricted display. anybody can give me a regional code.pls pls pls.

Username: Casskidz

Does anybody can unlock my sony scpc-77001 please send me to my e-mail. rme_63521@yahoo.com

Username: Lehmandrop

Can someone please help me with the region hack code
for Soniq QMM300B.

Regards Lehmandrop

Sorry I forgot
My e-mail is: patlehman@dodo.com.au
if someone can help

regards Lehmandrop

Username: Mrspock1000

NEED ALBA DVD54 multi-region codes.How do i make this DVD player multi-region.

Chris

Username: Lebanam

www.dvdexploder.com is the worst site ever. They couldn't provide codes for my Region 4 Samsung DVD-V6700 and now they won't give me back my money for a service they said they could provide.
They're just crooks looking to take your money

Username: Technicsfreak

Anyone knows how to unlock an Technics DVD A-10, i just bought one, and it's region locked.HELP?!?! Lin-Q@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 35
RE: Jovid - I've always found www.dvdexploder.com to be an excellent site! They've cracked a number of my players and have always been exceptionally helpful. Won't give you your money back? If you haven't done so, why don't you contact them and mention you are unhappy with the service? This would seem logical. Worst site ever??? I'm going to stick up for them here and say - not buy a long chalk. In my case they've been brilliant. Thanks guys. Don't be so quick to judge. Take a look at their testimonials page - www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

Username: Amberlodge1

Derby, Derbyshire UK

I can't believe people are not buying Region Free models

Username: Technicsfreak

I didn't know it was region locked, but now i do 'cause on the back it's designed the globe with the 1 in the middle, how would i now it's region locked?any help, all mighty crackers/decoders and admins?thanks

Username: Theunlocker

England

FAO: Mark Harris

I'd just like to thank you so much for 'tuning me in' to www.dvdexploder.com

I'm flagging this on all the related 'dvd unlock' message tags as a big thank you to the team - they made my awesome Pioneer DV-676A region free. I beleived this to be nigh on impossible, but the team came through with the information I needed.

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas you guys. I'm so pleased I made the extra effort to contact DVDExploder, as I've wasted $$$ on sites that have yet to get back to me regarding the simplest of enquiries.

Please don't get sucked in by one page 'adverts' offering you a service, you can bet, are trash. Take a good look at their site and you'll see it's been put together with the 'end user' in mind.

Thanks again - I'll now be able to watch a batch of cheap imported discs over the Christmas period with my family.

Other happy people seem pleased as well - www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

Have a great new year everybody!

Username: Stace2005

can any1 please tell me how to make my akura adv148s dvd player multi region? my email is stace2005@hotmail.com

Username: Viktiglol

I need an unlock code for a my Samsung HT-X250 to region free. Please, help me. Please Please Please Please Please

Please email to mr.johnny@msn.com

Username: Ezhenn01

I have two DVD Players, Samsung S221 and Panasonic S25, but neither of them are} region free. Anybody can help to unlock either of them. My email ezhen01@yahoo.com. Your help is sincerely appreciated.

Username: Lststrfghtr

Perth, W.a Australia

i have an LG DV8621P dvd player.....only problem i have with it is that it will not play burnt cd's (burnt dvd's play no worries).....yet the other 3 dvd players i have Will play burnt cd's without any hassle....have tried the multiregion code on the Lg player but still get the msg "disc error".....any ideas on how to solve this annoying problem would be much appreciated...please email me at lststrfghtr@hotmail.com thanx

shane h.

Username: Shanemiller

AucklandNew Zealand

I have a Soniq qv191lc. It is a combo DVD/LCD. Does any one know the codes to make it region free

Username: Theunlocker

England

Post Number: 7
FAO Paul Simpson:

Although region free models 'can' be bought, you have to look closely for them. High-street retailors generally won't stock them, as they're 'not given the choice' by their stockists.

This is down to trade restrictions forced on DVD manufacturers by movie studios (a conspiracy), enabling the big boys to control movie release dates to maximise profits, squeezing every $ from every region in the world.

This form of trade restriction is technically illegal - you don't have region issues with your microwave oven do you? Think about it.

Catch up here - www.dvdexploder.com/dvdcodes

Username: Johnchc

Can anyone help me unlock my Panasonic DVD SYSTEM SC-MT1 to be region free?
My e-mail is john.chua@cpgcorp.com.sg

thank you very much.

Username: Catchmeo

Can anyone help me unlock my Magnavox DVD System DP100MW8B to be region free?
My e-mail is catchmeo@gmail.com

thank you very much.

Username: Rukia

Hi need a contact for SONIQ as I cannot get onto their website. Also after a hack or unlock for my SONIQ QT550B

:-( email - k.barcelon@yahoo.com.au

Bronze Member

BristolUK

Post Number: 53
Hi Kris,

I've checked the Soniq website as well and the page doesn't seem to load properly. I don't know what the deal is there. However, if I come up with a QT550B solution, I'll let you know.

www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

Gold Member
Username: Samijubal

Post Number: 3923
The fact is that not all players can be made region free and in fact most can't. Instead of wasting your money paying someplace to get a hack that probably doesn't exist, do some homework before buying a player and get one that you know can be made region free. Many players that used to be able to be made region free can no longer be done with newer models. This is probably because of pressure from Hollywood to make them unable to be unlocked.

Kris
Try a direct request at:

soniqav@hotmail.com

I found them most helpful for my QMM300B

Username: Luca_chops

Hi,

tired dvdexplorer but no joy. I have a Philips HTS3265 anybody know the code?

d_d_barron@hotmail.com

Thanks

Username: Friendtoall

FUNAI DBVR 6510 unlock code.

despite the so called testimonials from a paying site ( guess they are employed by them to spam ) NO ONE has yet found the codes for it. so the PAY sites have FAILEd to deliver AGAIN!!!!!!! guess the FREE sites will get more of my time again, at least i wont be robbed blind for something thats not even out there.

Username: Gbanks969btinternetcom

Castleford, West yorkshire UK

Does anyone out there know how to change the region code back to region 2.
This Samsung HT-X250 was sold then bought back with region 0 or 1 not quite sure if both.

I have done the ususl 8 4 2 6 9 routine.
but still get check disk region message.
Maybe I am not inputing the data correctly.
Many thankks Gary Banks.

Username: Albertosky

Does anyone have the code to multi-region a TOSHIBA SD-2800U? It would be greatly appreciated

Username: Albertosky

Does anyone have the code to multi-region a TOSHIBA SD-2800U? It would be greatly appreciated.
my email: pratoalberto@cantv.net

Username: Tiwtiw

I need the multi-region code for LG: HT904TA-A2, HT904PA-A2, HT904SA-A2; or without the "A2" it's basically all the same. Kudos!

Username: Joeyp

Hi:

Would someone please tell me how to change the region code in my Magnavox DP100MW8B dvd player from 1 to 0 by using my remote?

If you can help, would you email me with the hack and give me the instructions in a step-by-step format?

Cheers,

joeprescott@hotmail.com

Bronze Member

LondonUk

Post Number: 36
RE: The FUNAI DBVR6510 comment by Clive.

Your Internet criticism may well be correct - but let's sort the wheat from the chaff here. There are a few 'free' websites out there offering DVD codes, but you've got to ask yourself - from where do these codes originate? There must be a 'leak' somewhere, or 'inside' sources to say the least.

In my honest opinion, the only site to deal with is DVDExploder. They've unlocked many of the players I import, ready for resale in the UK and Australia. Their terms and conditions assert that registration is for personal use only - but they don't know my real name (or store name for that matter) so I couldn't care less in that respect.

What I 'do' care about - as I've benefitted professionally from their services - is the way many people have strived to devalue an obviously legitamate and longstanding organisation. It's the DVDExploder team that investigated the hundreds/thousands of unlock sequences that other 'free' sites have ripped.

HOW they go about obtaining these sequences is a total mystery to me, although I've posed the question to them in various different ways. I 'do' know that certain representatives of a well know store brand actively point people in their direction when customers call to ask why they can't play foreign movies. I'm guessing this is because they are not permitted to manufacture players 'region free' and need a reliable source to stop their customers flipping out.

RE: The DVDExploder testimonial page, everything seems 100% to me. If the testimonials were bogus they'd have been busted years ago. And why not say 'thanks' to a company that have saved an individual the cost of a chipped multi-region player.

Why the fuss, I have no idea. I'm not going to reveal myself to them - but I WILL defend their integrity.

To check the feedback, you can click here, they've even got some comic or other that's bothered to commend them -

http://www.dvdexploder.com/testimonials

Well, this has taken me ten minutes - well worth the effort if only to stand up for a company, first in line to source the latest multi-region codes.

Username: Gazejrock89

Yonkers, New York U.S.A

I have a Memorex MVD 2016BLK & I had looked exhaustively to find a region code so it can play any region DVDs & I haven't found one..It'll only play Region 1 DVDs & I have a Region 2 DVD that's from Japan. Can somebody PLEASE help me?? Contact me through my e-mail: jennydr4ever@hotmail.com...I'd greatly appreciate it!

Username: Anarky63

I need to turn my Philips DVD players into Region-free. The models are DVP3140 and DVP3320. Could you please let me know the codes and how to do it...

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Anarky63
lachoa@yahoo.com}

Username: Cnile

Brisbane, QLD Australia

Hi! I'm trying to find out how to unlock my Sony BDV-E300 blu ray home theater system.

Can someone please help?

email: calumgreen@hotmail.com

Cheers - Cal

Username: Gabilonda

Hi im from Mexicali Baja California Mexico I have a Memorex MVD 2016BLK and I had looked to find a region code so it can play any region DVDs & I haven't found one..It'll only play Region 1 DVDs Can somebody PLEASEEEE help me? Contact me through my e-mail: gabycalacich@hotmail.com...I'd really appreciate it!

Username: Singhal29

Hi guys, i have samsung HT PS-WTZ315
i am to unable to unlock the region
can anyone help please? thanks in advance

Username: Leoarg

Hi I have bought a DVD HOME THEATRE in Miami. Unfortunately I just realized it won't be for our region code.

model: SONY DAV-TZ130

that anyone know the REGION UNLOCKED CODE??
if you do send it to: leandro_palacios@hotmail.com

thank you

Username: Melbournestudio

Hey guys

I'm completely frustrated with my new LG HR825T !!!! I cannot get it to play USA dvd's. Does ANYONE have the process to unlock this?

Linda

Username: Magicmari

I would like to unlock my DVD. LG BP120

Username: Barry2107

hi
anybody got remote code for Lafayette lfdv97id

thanks

Username: Srollitt

Hi does anyone have a code for toshiba rd-xv60?

Thanks

Username: Kodytheswampbadger

Richfield, Minnesota United States

Excuse me, is there a way to make the DVD player on the Toshiba SD-V296 VCR/DVD player region free?

Username: Rishabi3

Sujanpur, Punjab India

I am trying to help a relative to play any-region dvd's on his 3-in-one dvd/vhs/hdd recorder/player?

It seems impossible to find a multi-region code? That works anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us