Samsung DLP screen damage???

Username: Real_iltfg

Post Number: 1
I going to buy a DLP tv by the end of August and its either going to be a 50 or a 56 inch samsung. I was browsing around on ebay for samsung dlp tvs and came across a guy that owns a freight company. Through his insurance company he gets to keep lost tvs. He live 20 minutes away so I can go look at the tvs before I bid on them. I went with a friend that works at Best Buy(home theater department) to look at a HLP5063W. They had it plugged into some sort of antenna. I'm not sure on what kind but the reception wasnt the best. We viewed 5 or 6 local channels for a lil bit and on a couple channels there was like a second image off to the right. After leaving, my friend told me the screen was shot. He said something about overlap or overlay where the second image was being shown. I just thought that the reception was bad and that was the reason for the second image. Has anyone else heard of anything like this? Also, he has a few more tvs and I am probably going to look at them. Is there anything in particular I should look at to see if I will be getting a bad TV. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us