LG LRH-539 region free code

Username: Savart

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I am looking for the code to set the free zone
on my new LG LRH-539, does anyone have the code.

I also notice that some say LG uses different
names in different regions. does anyone have the
reference for the same dvd recorder in other areas.

thanks in advance

LG_TESTER
Unregistered guest
1.OPEN TRAY
2.On setup:
set cursor on LOCK.

Press: 0000000 (7s 0)
Press OK when message pop up

You are done.

Username: Mmbrian2000

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
HI
MY LRH-539 JUST FAILD TO BOOT
IN THE FRONT DISPLAY IT SAYS CHECK HARD DISK
AND THEN FAILS TO BOOT
ANY BODY HAVE ANY COMMENT
HOW TO COPY THE FILES TO NEW NEW HARD DRIVE

Unregistered guest
Hi, I've got a yamaha RAV272 programmable Remote, and am wondering if anyone knows the code to program this LRH-539 into the Yamaha Remote? It's been a pleasure having one remote to do everything, and am not excited about having a second remote. Please and thankyou!

JohnHealy
Unregistered guest
Hi,

I just bought an LG LRH-539 and I noticed that there doesn't seem to be a way to make it do a timer-based recording on a weekly basis. It needs to be re-entered every week. Am I missing something?

I'm wondering if I should wait for a possible firmware upgrade or return it and buy a Toshiba. Any sugguestion?

Thanks,

John

BobLRH539
Unregistered guest
It is possible to do weekly recordings. Trust me you don't want to miss everybody's favourite show. "I thought that's why we bought this thing". When you go into Time Record, when you get to the date go up or down skipping through the dates until you pass all the regular dates then you will get into Every Monday, Every Tuesday etc... You can also do Monday to Friday same time everyday.

Minh
Unregistered guest
Is it possible to watch a pre-recorded show on the HD while the timer recording is on for the LG LRH-539? will the timer recording work while the recorder is on?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us